RedAppleNet tasks dont work

hello there! i placed the building and the co-workers and the boss are all there and do their jobs but some tasks just dont work. i can clean and cook just fine but "tell a joke to the boss" or "talk with co-workers" just wont finish no matter how often i do them. it always stays 0/1. i use quite alot of mods but no mccc. i just started playing again so all of them are the newest versions. from what i saw i only need get to work and whickedwhims to make it work, right? or did i miss something or is there anything else i can do to fix it? thank you!

PS: my sim just got pregnant but i doubt it has anything to do with it?

These tasks are broken at the moment, probably because there are similar issues with the vanilla Doctor career, which RAN is based upon in terms of "going to work" IIRC. Unfortunately, this also means that Sims cannot get promotions through flirting (and having sex) with the boss, but instead have to actually work for them.

Also, welcome to LoversLab.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 9/26/2022 at 11:32 AM, MissAllysa said:

The MOD has been updated since but I am also having this issue. Has anybody found a solution? Now it is just a really boring janitor job haha

A  recent update broke it again, from what I read. 

I haven't tried to use it recently so I can't say 100% for sure but it seems likely since AEP is broken too. 

A lot of cc jobs/traits/aspirations seem broken at this point. :(