ChingChongWong Posted December 24, 2021 Posted December 24, 2021 Ye so I accidentally lost everything on my skyrim folder including these mods and when I went back to try to download them I found out they were hidden for some unknown reason from the author so I'm just wondering if anyone still has a copy of these files? cause I'm trying to restore everything in my folder back to its original state thx.
Pamatronic Posted December 24, 2021 Posted December 24, 2021 Cant help you with the Face, but I have the Followers: SRX Followers AIO Edition-83078-1-6-7-1586252425.zip
ChingChongWong Posted December 24, 2021 Author Posted December 24, 2021 8 hours ago, Pamatronic said: Cant help you with the Face, but I have the Followers: SRX Followers AIO Edition-83078-1-6-7-1586252425.zip 326.55 MB · 4 downloads Nice thx
ChingChongWong Posted December 31, 2021 Author Posted December 31, 2021 Took me a While but got the Original Version of the Mod LE Version Project SNNR - Skyrim Nobody NPC Replacer-83178-2-3-5.rar
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.