Make-Use-Of-ME Posted December 22, 2021 Posted December 22, 2021 would love it if so. if not, expansion please? 2
LLmodislife Posted February 27, 2022 Posted February 27, 2022 I didn't know I needed this in Skyrim before I read your post ?
Sillius_Maximus Posted February 27, 2022 Posted February 27, 2022 (edited) 7 hours ago, LLmodislife said: I didn't know I needed this in Skyrim before I read your post ? On 12/22/2021 at 3:22 PM, Make-Use-Of-ME said: would love it if so. if not, expansion please? I beileve you are looking for this: I have used that on skyrim SE and it seems to work pretty well. Please note- just a heads up. WIth being female (the main mod) even pre- AE - there was an out of date .dll file.. Someone in the tech support forums for that mod provided an up to date file, that you just had to drag and drop in.. However, POST AE- i am not sure if that specific .dll file needs to be updated again, or if the "pre update" is sufficient still. - Just be aware. Second thing, and this could entirely be on me - but lets just say there were a few times, where i seemed to have a litter of 40+ wolves, when "9" was the max i set it at... this could be entirely because i botched some setting somewhere though.. that being said- it did what you want. but different pregnancy mod altogether i think Also, Untamed by darkconsole - allows you to birth animals.. its a fairly easy port to SE, havent tried it post AE, however in SE, some of the "advanced" functions dont really work so well.. like, kind of hard to get your pack to follow you.... other than that they do come when you call. Edited February 27, 2022 by Sillius_Maximus 2
chaimhewast Posted February 27, 2022 Posted February 27, 2022 55 minutes ago, Sillius_Maximus said: WIth being female (the main mod) even pre- AE - there was an out of date .dll file.. Someone in the tech support forums for that mod provided an up to date file, that you just had to drag and drop in.. However, POST AE- i am not sure if that specific .dll file needs to be updated again, or if the "pre update" is sufficient still. - Just be aware. No .dll from pre-AE will work with post-AE. Bethesda changed something about how they compile the game in 1.6. 1
Alpenglow Posted August 31, 2024 Posted August 31, 2024 On 2/27/2022 at 10:52 PM, Sillius_Maximus said: I beileve you are looking for this: I have used that on skyrim SE and it seems to work pretty well. Please note- just a heads up. WIth being female (the main mod) even pre- AE - there was an out of date .dll file.. Someone in the tech support forums for that mod provided an up to date file, that you just had to drag and drop in.. However, POST AE- i am not sure if that specific .dll file needs to be updated again, or if the "pre update" is sufficient still. - Just be aware. Second thing, and this could entirely be on me - but lets just say there were a few times, where i seemed to have a litter of 40+ wolves, when "9" was the max i set it at... this could be entirely because i botched some setting somewhere though.. that being said- it did what you want. but different pregnancy mod altogether i think Also, Untamed by darkconsole - allows you to birth animals.. its a fairly easy port to SE, havent tried it post AE, however in SE, some of the "advanced" functions dont really work so well.. like, kind of hard to get your pack to follow you.... other than that they do come when you call. Hi. Can you please tell me, do you remember where you downloaded the working version of Beeing Female from? I tried to install it from different places, but none of them worked for me on SE. The addons were not displayed, as well as the sperm in the information window and the interface buttons. Maybe I need to install it in a special way? This is the only mod that I couldn't handle in my mod collection. Thanks in advance.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now