Does exist "Ask (sim) to be girl(boy)friend" wish?

Recently, I have been building a romantic relationship of Sim based solely on their wishes. The flow was blocked because Sim did not make a wish "ask (sim) to be (B/G)friend". Does that wish not exist? If you have seen it and have a screenshot, please attach it. If it definitely doesn't exist... Just... reply to this. I will accept the reality of this Sim cannot make a (G/B)friend. ?

Thanks for reading.

1 hour ago, Fomely said:

Recently, I have been building a romantic relationship of Sim based solely on their wishes. The flow was blocked because Sim did not make a wish "ask (sim) to be (B/G)friend". Does that wish not exist? If you have seen it and have a screenshot, please attach it. If it definitely doesn't exist... Just... reply to this. I will accept the reality of this Sim cannot make a (G/B)friend. ?

Thanks for reading.

Never saw that specific interaction, although one of the many mods I have used (since the dawn of time) may have canceled it out, and I simply don't remember ever seeing it.

FloTheory @MTS has several mods which add interactions https://modthesims.info/m/5652167. "Can we be exclusive", or something like that, is one. There are some issues with the mod, so please take time to read her notes before downloading it. 

Not sure which mod, or if possibly EA, but under "romance", I generally get a progression of "confess attraction" which makes the Sims romantic interests, followed by "propose going steady" and "propose marriage" which leads to engagement and a couple of options for a wedding.

UPDATE!!!! There is a side thread on the Nosy Neighbor page which has a further updated version of the mod. I will be adding and testing this mod myself, so cannot say good or bad... https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=648806&goto=newpost&posted=1#post5797983&cb=1639689227

Edited by LadySmoks
new link

I started the game and looked to see if NRaas had any options relating to the 'daily' wishes and found none.

Not sure if you already viewed this information but based on what I looked thru, the answer would be no. There IS one for proposing marriage so if this is indeed accurate, you'll have to decide if you're willing to break your own rule for this one interaction.

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Wishes

Screenshot-359.jpg.dea78bde01a4b32ef72750f78a3ac5cb.jpg

Edited by landess