Spirit Witch Outfit SE (Accessories Pack) (CBBE 3BA) ( SMP Fox Ears and Skirt) (link for BHUNP conversion available)

Spirit Witch Outfit SE (Accessories Pack) (CBBE 3BA) ( SMP Fox Ears and Skirt) (link for BHUNP conversion available)

3561.png.416f352468dfe6689eb3516540f02587.png

59882-1692799295-2054204102.png

des.png.653c8a9f46fef0923b1546d9c08a4756.png

Contains heels, SMP skirt, and a hat with SMP fox ears - along with cloth and light versions.

The accessory mod is flagged light and requires the main outfit mod, located on nexus.

14.gif.2afc92b8251d9f308461cf09204ac764.gif

The starting prebuilt meshes are Kurone Bell body preset, use in game weight sliders to adjust size or replace with your own preference.

13.gif.3c5e45075957ed25fc3f6e9e7d1dc64a.gif

The AR of the set is comparable to dragonscale and is crafted using standard dragon material amounts - tempered with one dragon bone.

Cloth version available to craft.

ezgif.com-resize(2).gif.3adf06150c62b95c6a245c97a55b2c66.gif

The hats are set for compatibility with 32 different KS hairdos - hair not included, build the shape of the hat that matches the racemenu or wig versions of the hair that you are using.

Current hair list
Amor              Cerigo                    Lime                       Studio 

Angelic           Cola            Only You - No Lace          Sweet Escape

Cambrian       High Life              Sky 218                   Vapor

Cassy             Himiko                   Slowly                     XOXO

And More Hairs

12.gif.0cc421f21e6f8f61a64d94dd32525c0e.gif

Available color schemes:

black, orange, red, cream, purple, & green.

Spirit Witch Outfit BHUNP conversion by Bakafactory

TWE5d.png.2d6e683c8aca604f06fe4d19a0c51d57.png

version 1.2 changes

Added more color options
New textures for the 
skirt
Adjustments to all the textures

Added staffs to the main outfit
Added for KS Hair compatible hat shapes

req.png.74a272487dec37e6f29e696fc9b4dcfe.png
Spirit Witch Outfit SE

FSMP - Faster HDT-SMP
CBBE 
3BBB

KS Hairdos SMP or static
Bodyslide
CBPC - Physics with Collisions
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - XPMSSE
Racemenu

Heels sound SE

Heels Fix or similar mod

cred.png.85fed226e2c334cff0002eb4e73b9e70.png

Created by: BigGreen
Cat ears by: Ashnur
Ear SMP by Gromilla
Skirt SMP by: Zynx
Wig color script by SydneyB and Gromilla
accessory assets by: SunJeong

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/11/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Spirit Witch Outfit SE, FSMP - Faster HDT-SMP,  CBBE,  3BBB, KS Hairdos SMP or static, Bodyslide, CBPC - Physics with Collisions XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - XPMSSE, Heels sound SE, RaceMenu, Heels Fix
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by spaz490
fix info

Dunno if it is me doing something wrong and being stupid but my characters feet sit flat on the heels, So where as the feet should slope down into the heels my characters feet are flat and sticking out of the front of them.

ScreenShot1.png

Edited by Audins
On 12/12/2021 at 8:06 AM, spaz490 said:

here is a blank heels sound esp. it should remove the heel sounds from these and any heels with sounds.  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32607

heels sound SE is located on loverslab 

Didn't realize that there was a blank version for dependencies, good to know. Gonna give that a go as I'm not a huge fan of the Heels Sound (used it before and found it personally to be a bit off-putting after a lot of gameplay haha)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, squiffyrogue said:

Idk what a problem, but Top replaces skirt and vise versa, so they can't be seem together on character, only 1 of them. If anyone know the source of the problem, please lmk

i can check again at some point, but its working for me last i checked. are you using devious devices or the bhunp version? are you using the cloth or the light version

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

you will need to change the slot of the skirt to something DD dosnt use.

you can change the slot for the NIF with outfit studio in the partition options.
you will need to open the ESP for the skirt in the creation kit and change the armor addon entry and the armor entry to make.

if you use DD you will need to learn how to do this yourself as you will run into problems with the bulk of the outfits and armor mods out there when running DD 

Edited by spaz490