Player Character Specifics

MasterAaran

Hello again.

I thought I would make a second thread for another question I had, instead of trying to lump it into my other recent thread.

I have a simple question, is there a way for me to have a custom Player character model/texture setup? As in, I would like my male dragonborn to have scars and things (that I can edit on myself), that none of the other males have. This goes for my female PC too, who I might decide to put a tattoo on.

Is there any way to achieve this? I've seen things like it but I'm not sure what mod (if any) to use for this...

Thanks!

Aaran

Hello again.

I thought I would make a second thread for another question I had, instead of trying to lump it into my other recent thread.

I have a simple question, is there a way for me to have a custom Player character model/texture setup? As in, I would like my male dragonborn to have scars and things (that I can edit on myself), that none of the other males have. This goes for my female PC too, who I might decide to put a tattoo on.

Is there any way to achieve this? I've seen things like it but I'm not sure what mod (if any) to use for this...

Thanks!

Aaran

Use a custom race, which one doesn't matter, then install the wanted meshes and textures into the folder of that race.

You can get exclusive animations for your character that way too, thanks to xp32's hard work.

Guest wellbredbitch

don't forget to install racial compatability updated first! when i tried the lunari and then the ningheim i forgot and got lots of install errors.

or . . .

You could use the mod "Unique Everything" or "Unique Character" 

Some setup required. Probably will not be much setup difference than the "use a custom race" suggestion, but these mods were made for this kinda thing and you can be assured that there won't be some other kinda stuff left over (spells, skills, npc reaction, etc) gettin in all the rest of the game.

Use a custom race, which one doesn't matter, then install the wanted meshes and textures into the folder of that race.

You can get exclusive animations for your character that way too, thanks to xp32's hard work.

It does actually matter which custom race you use. It must be a custom race that has custom folder directions for it's meshes and textures, there are custom races that just use the vanilla location and they're kinda useless when you're trying to make the changes apply only to your character.

Archived