Cozy Good Girl Dress

This is for all you other diaper lovers out there.....

Cozy Good Girl Dress

This mod will replace the Kulu-Ya-Ku torso hands & leggings with a "Good Girl" branded winter dress... 

This armor conversion was made to go with my mods "Fey Tail for Monster Hunter" &/or "Good Girl Adult Diapers MHW Edition", 
but these mods are not required, simply suggested...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit goes to MHVuze for the tool used to dive into the games files & move the meshes around. 

Credit goes to AsteriskAmpersand for the CrAs T MRL3 Editor.  

Credit to Hepsy for Hepsy's body model & Hepsy's Handler Winter Spirit Coat.. 

Credit to friccirf / Hepsy for the original body textures used in this mod. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

To install this "mod" just drop the NativePC folder into you'r Monster hunter world folder most likely here.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Monster Hunter World.

Then enjoy ur cute dress. ^^ 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Thanks to the people who've supported me on patreon 

Sade Johns - August 2020

Ladisaul - September 2020

Nofi Kanon - December 2020 to December 2021

ALL my content is free & will stay that way. But I do have a patreon so anyone who may want to support me financially can do so,
Buy
 me a sandwich so I can keep playing/modding games lol...  Any Help would be greatly appreciated. - DIBZ on Patreon

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/07/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Iceborne DLC & Stracker's Loader - Stracker's Loader is Not really required, just suggested...