(Search) I'm looking for the clothes shown below

Whoever ... anyone could provide some information material (although and maybe with so much power in the presentation) ...

**  HOW should you bring an HDT-SMP source into this stuff?   rl.gif.093fa257de48d7343b30faa663528d3f.gif

I tried for hours and the ... failure took some of my confidence ...

I think I've always been looking for something like this.

I think I've always been looking for something like this. To the magical frenzy the outfit ... "looks and covers" in addition to being extremely aesthetic!

It would look incredibly good on the SSE interface. SURE ... "just" I think ....  (Thanks ... to you)

Köszönet!

---

Bárki ... akárki tudna valami információs anyaggal szolgálni (bár és talán annyi erővel meg is csinálhatná a bemutatóban) ... HOGYAN kell HDT-SMP forrást belevinni ebbe a holmiba?

Órákig próbálkoztam és a... kudarc, némileg elvette az összes önbizalmam... 

Azt hiszem mindig is egy efféle dolgot kerestem. A varázslatos őrültködéshez az öltözék... "mutat is és takar is" mindamellett, hogy rendkívül esztétikus!

Az SSE felületen hihetetlenül jól nézne ki. PERSZE... "csak" szerintem....

dfgd.JPG.32dc01c9176d90e7d236c44881dd1390.JPG

Oh ... me! ... icon_e_sad.gif.a370a469092b36696e46835c439b8d36.gif Corrugated boards ...

There are a lot of pieces of clothing that are attractive on their own and because of something separate it can’t even be copied.

However, there are many who know how to create this as it is present in a wide variety of creations.

It would be exciting ... if the necklace also moved and bragged to fit the line of the body.

And the clothes would be free to dance in the style of flags or cloaks and taking into account the collisions of the body ...

Those who have figured out how to tech ... are constantly making their new toys. But there are those really simple and striking things that ... don't get enough attention.

193708812_SkyrimSE2021-12-0923-39-35-68.jpg.a6d4071588b874c792500051d437454b.jpg

Jaj... én! ...wb.gif.d2ff4630cbd2c43ba7a3daaabff97e0f.gif   Redőzött deszkák...  bj.gif.30c9c16a51ae2a1e6a8c59f8de9f6f33.gif   

Van egy csomó olyan ruhadarab, ami önállóan attraktív és valami különálló dolog miatt ezt még lemásolni sem lehet.

Azonban sokan vannak, akik tudják, hogyan kell ezt létrehozni mivel sokféle alkotásban jelen van. 

Izgalmas lenne... ha a nyakék is mozogna és a test vonalához illeszkedve dicsekedne.

A ruházat pedig a zászlók vagy a palást-köpeny mintájára és a test ütközéseit figyelembe véve szabadon járnák a maguk táncét...

Akik rájöttek a tech mikéntjére... folyamatosan gyártják az új játékaikat. De vannak ezek a ténylegesen egyszerű és frappáns dolgok amik... nem kapnak elég figyelmet.

icon_e_sad.gif