Project Urban OldStreet

Hello everybody!

Guys, I added a location to everyone in a good mood (I don't know why) I did it for myself, but people have interest in a skin for general use) this is a small place, I'm new to this, so I created a world in Skyrim to test the weather, light and other things, this place is the first location of many, I study and train in this place.

there is an Observ file in the archive, this is a file of the new world, to which I will add new objects, summer content) you can get there through the console in the roomrdhNrV2.png.bb2337d99110b4911ccb7c31a9e81357.png

how to get to the location

guys, sorry for the file size, I'll try to remove unnecessary optimization later)

Everyone is in a good mood, sorry for the bugs, just take it as it is, it takes a lot of time)

correct location:

image.png.f1086c51fc5442b157d98a61789ccd15.png

V0.3 for LE

https://mega.nz/file/3bBzjY5Q#99D6N3whlZwBZgMMHehRenwv6YWg2EfLLBdH7yFDMOQ

JGtjPzR.png.c89bf910b9158dc7360ddcff01c535d5.png

I am very sorry, thanks for the problem, I fixed fix to google diskUrbanStreet.esp

you can safely download the disk from Google, everything is fixed there, for those who have already downloaded the file that needs to be dropped into the folder and replaced)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BCMdnnGQtv8lhajQulL2fwxIDVD6XiZT/view?usp=sharing
I had to re-do the landscape ... my mistake, I unknowingly used the test world, but I had to create a new one, I just unknowingly did it now, the world of Skyrim and this one does not touch at all, only the bike from Riverwood is the only point!)

thanks for the help

Hey, so I downloaded an installed this version of the mods, and there is a MAJOR problem. For some reason, it majorly skrews up Whiterun. There is transparent terrain over half of the city, which causes npcs (and the player) to float extremely high in the air and breaks pretty much everything in Whiterun.

3 hours ago, nsfwstuff309 said:

Hey, so I downloaded an installed this version of the mods, and there is a MAJOR problem. For some reason, it majorly skrews up Whiterun. There is transparent terrain over half of the city, which causes npcs (and the player) to float extremely high in the air and breaks pretty much everything in Whiterun.

I am very sorry, thanks for the problem, I fixed and sealed the fix in this file, try it, I will also post the file with the fix to google disk
I had to re-do the landscape ... my mistake, I unknowingly used the test world, but I had to create a new one, I just unknowingly did it now, the world of Skyrim and this one does not touch at all, only the bike from Riverwood is the only point!)

thanks for the helpUrbanStreet.esp

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BCMdnnGQtv8lhajQulL2fwxIDVD6XiZT/view?usp=sharing

15 hours ago, Rudolph Sergey said:

I am very sorry, thanks for the problem, I fixed and sealed the fix in this file, try it, I will also post the file with the fix to google disk

thanks for the helpUrbanStreet.esp

No problem. Thank you for the great mod! ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is such an awesomely beautiful worldspace.  One thing, though - check the height of the door handles versus your character; the scales are inconsistent.

Spoiler

ScreenShot217.jpg.72ee3d35e8a1ef2490b68bc8399cc2f3.jpg

Still beautiful.  Worth installing just to wander around for a few days and LOOK.

Spoiler

ScreenShot221.jpg.281c7f3ea8be7ddd7dc773574c307fcc.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot225.jpg.421aa336520147c7f91e23cb43fae371.jpg

Though... has anyone else thought that this place has a certain dream/nightmare quality about it, with the oddities of some floors not working, walking through some walls, etc etc?  

Edited by qalavix

Oh My God! This mod looks really amazing !!!!! Very detail and modern street. I love them all. Still see lots of wall penetration and unfinished places.

I should be great mod if it is complete. 

Only thing I love top see more is the lighting inside of building. Need more neon light to shade on character like in night streets to be able to make photo shots.

Great job !!! Hope to see more soon !!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

What would be cool is a fallout style ruined city area, broken buildings and overgrowth to explore

The urbun city is like the last surviving civilization inside thick walls with the ruins of the oldworld remains

It would fit with the ruined observatory, and have a large area of ruined buildings and collapsed structures car wrecks ect

• 2 weeks later...

Goodness me! Is it Christmas already? : D

downloaded. can't wait to check it out.

Edit: Yeah man! Awesome. Collision could use a little work here and there, but Chunk Merge can help with that. Looked for a long time to find this sort of content back a few years ago. There were a few things, but not a whole lot. Good stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by TheWilloughbian

So, I did a little more digging at this mod after trying it in game. One thing noticed is that a good number of normal maps are missing. Another odd thing is when I went to have a look it in the CK, in was difficult to interact with the meshes once placed. Once selected, I found myself unable to deselect them. I was able to drop a mesh and move it fine so long as I didn't deselect it, but once deselected and selected again (only way to select it again was to drag a box) it would get suck being selected.

Unfortunately, with the collision, I don't know of a way to do it for SSE NIFs, other than to export them as an OBJ and put them through blender again and make an LE NIF first. It's a pity that Chunkmerge can't handle SSE NIFs, but such is the case.

Edit: turns out you can revert meshes to LE using a combination of Nif Optimizer and Cathedral Assets Optimizer. Then Chunkmerge can add collision, though it can be rather high in polys for what is actually need for exterior world spaces.

I've done this kind of conversion, so I know how much work it is. The fun thing about this though, is it's getting me back into finding all the tools and utilities that I lost when my HD died. I might get blender installed before bed tonight. Good stuff all the same. I hope you keep at it. If you have the missing normal maps and are willing to share, that would be awesome.

Edited by TheWilloughbian

I spent the evening toying with one of the meshes from this mod and put together a cheap and dirty normal map and added some environment mapping. I'm going leave the file here in hopes that it helps the OP out with some ideas on how to get things looking a little more polished. As I said in my previous post it's a lot of work to do a conversion like this and I can tell by looking at the files, he's logged some hours into what's in the mod already. There are some normals in on the mesh that are flipped the wrong way, but I would have had to fix that in blender. It's not that bad in game, however it is pretty obvious in NifSkope. This was just something I wanted to try real quick just to see how it looked. It's kind of low rez, but definitely the mesh looks better with a normal map and a cubemap on the glass. Anyhow... I might do more of these as time and motivation permit. Hopefully we hear more from this person. I'm liking what I see so far.

Old St Build 6 Rework.zip