how to change a sim's clothes in werewolf form?

On 12/4/2021 at 8:43 AM, J.Rose said:

how to change a sim's clothes in werewolf form?

I have looked for a mod that allows this, but no luck. As far as I know, you cannot change werewolf clothes to be different from the Sim's clothes. I heard there is a trick to do it while creating a new werewolf, but did not work when I tried it. I have seen that some EA werewolves will automatically have tattered clothing applied to wolf form, but EA only allows to replace clothing while in human form, and those clothes are then used for the wolf.

Pretty sure hair can be changed separately, and you can change sliders separately which the Sim will have different hair and slider offsets when they return to human. But sadly, clothes, no. OY! Also, the wolf teeth are listed in accessories, and can be replaced or removed.

Can't.

The Human Sim has the 'closet'.

The Werewolf is the same Sim with a different 'body'.

Some things can't be changed between the two. I found removing age lines didn't work - they will appear/disappear as soon as the player returns the Sim to live play.

This is especially troubling if one uses custom feet (shoes) since they will always need to select the proper 'premade' outfits.

This is EA here, it will not be perfect - this is what we got - we deal the best we can.

Side Note: While always using the werewolf script when changed - the Sim can be made to look like ANYTHING. Let your imagination guide you.

Same Sim

Spoiler

Screenshot-487.jpg.e8864d38a4ada2b0e4478b201d77178d.jpgScreenshot-486.jpg.2e4a1abe3b0efce0694dfda2d1b30eed.jpg