[SOLVED] sims keep brushing teeth after every meal

hi

anybody else noticed this or is it maybe a broken mod/cc issue? For some time now, all my sims keep brushing their teeth after every meal or even if they are just bored. Like watching TV, suddenly get up and brush their teeth, like up tp 10 times a day. Don't even use the bathroom for it, but every sink that is close to them. Totally annoying...

just wondering what this might be

Edited by thaclone
1 hour ago, thaclone said:

hi

anybody else noticed this or is it maybe a broken mod/cc issue? For some time now, all my sims keep brushing their teeth after every meal or even if they are just bored. Like watching TV, suddenly get up and brush their teeth, like up tp 10 times a day. Don't even use the bathroom for it, but every sink that is close to them. Totally annoying...

just wondering what this might be

I've never experienced this myself. You might have a mod installed that's pushing them to do it more often. I know there's a couple of dental mods out there. Do you have anything like that installed?

28 minutes ago, BatDood said:

I've never experienced this myself. You might have a mod installed that's pushing them to do it more often. I know there's a couple of dental mods out there. Do you have anything like that installed?

not that I know of... might take a look into my mods - maybe I unknowingly installed something like it...
also there might be something, because since they brush their teeth so often, I think they don't use the sink for washing the dishes anymore... hmm

UPDATE

I found it....
some time ago, I downloaded a mod from LittleMsSam, it is called "Auto Brush Teeth After Puking" - apparently I also downloaded the AddOn that says "After Eating Too" :D :D
that's why they always brushed their teeth after eating... damn it :D 

• thaclone changed the title to [SOLVED] sims keep brushing teeth after every meal