well for 2 its only that 1 follower. thats why i was thinking its something related to dismissing her while she was under follower bathing. it may be what you call  a rare bug. ive tried but i cant get it to repeat to happen again to perm lose the dialogue. and to clarify. yes i know they lose the dialogue for bathign when under follower bathing. this once case she even after removal from follower bathing never got the topic back.

as for bug 1 wonder if its related to the bathing timers when dirty or even how even without rag my guys still bath(not PC thou)

Edited by sidfu1
  • 2 weeks later...

Getting a bug where when I get my followers to bathe using the hotkey they end up looping the bathing animation non-stop. Wondered if anyone else ran into this issue/ has any ideas on how I can troubleshoot it. Love the mod in concept but the whole never-ending bath thing is kinda a buzzkill lol

5 hours ago, josuakin said:

Getting a bug where when I get my followers to bathe using the hotkey they end up looping the bathing animation non-stop. Wondered if anyone else ran into this issue/ has any ideas on how I can troubleshoot it. Love the mod in concept but the whole never-ending bath thing is kinda a buzzkill lol

Shoot, I'll look into fixing that then. That should definitely not be happening. I'll try and release a bugfix as soon as I can.

In a meantime if anyone else is getting this bug please post a papyrus log, it'll help me sort out the problem.

• 4 weeks later...

Turns out that infinite bath thing happened on a game I'm running just now too. Was on 1.2 Tweaked. I updated to 1.3 (despite using the tweaked version)... and that doesn't have infinite bathing issue! :cool:  Probably the tweaks don't work either though. ?

Edited by Nessa
On 1/31/2022 at 9:11 PM, Nessa said:

Turns out that infinite bath thing happened on a game I'm running just now too. Was on 1.2 Tweaked. I updated to 1.3 (despite using the tweaked version)... and that doesn't have infinite bathing issue! :cool:  Probably the tweaks don't work either though. ?

It sounds like the tweaked version may be the problem then - probably explains why I didn't see it then lol. I'll get on releasing a fix then, that sounds like a major bug.

Although I'd strongly reccomend against using v1.3 with the tweaked b.i.s. mod because it totally overwrites the mcm for the mod, which might create some damage. I'll be releasing an update within about a day or so so I'd reccomend just sticking with 1.2

On 1/31/2022 at 9:11 PM, Nessa said:

Just uploaded a fixed version, now you can use both the tweak and not have the bug - although I still haven't encountered the bug myself. Maybe my PC isn't bathing enough lol.
Please let me know if the bug happens again, as I've now put in some more rigorous checks to make sure followers only bathe once.

30 minutes ago, BluByt3 said:

Just uploaded a fixed version, now you can use both the tweak and not have the bug - although I still haven't encountered the bug myself. Maybe my PC isn't bathing enough lol.
Please let me know if the bug happens again, as I've now put in some more rigorous checks to make sure followers only bathe once.

I had to start a brand new game anyway due to some big updates. (Apparently Chantarelle updated and I'm the last to find out as usual. ?) I'll use the tweaked 1.3 and let you know if I run into anything! :)

mcm is not poping up for me.  new game no mcm. doing setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 mutiple time still no mcm. went and go ta follower still no mcm. thi sis for the new bis patch btw.

update
found why its not loading mcm
every single save made  has that lol. looks like the mcm failed to initialize so it starts stacking.

image.png

Edited by sidfu1
1 hour ago, sidfu1 said:

mcm is not poping up for me.  new game no mcm. doing setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 mutiple time still no mcm. went and go ta follower still no mcm. thi sis for the new bis patch btw.

update
found why its not loading mcm
every single save made  has that lol. looks like the mcm failed to initialize so it starts stacking.

image.png

Had the same issue on a new game. This is probably happening because this mod is initializing earlier than the mod it depends on. Solution is to disable the esp, let bathing in skyrim initialize properly and then enable follower bathing's esp.

i was able to  do it by removing the mcm script from the save and it was fine after that. he probaly need to add a option to enable it manualy. its one of the things i tell mod authors to do is plz dont have your mod auto enable let us enable when we want unless it needs to do that.

2 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

i was able to  do it by removing the mcm script from the save and it was fine after that. he probaly need to add a option to enable it manualy. its one of the things i tell mod authors to do is plz dont have your mod auto enable let us enable when we want unless it needs to do that.

Thats a good point, I wasn't aware of this bug.

Time for another hotfix again lol.

5 hours ago, BluByt3 said:

Thats a good point, I wasn't aware of this bug.

Time for another hotfix again lol.

its a fairly common issue with small mods that dont have alot that needs to load and ther master being big.  this probaly woudllnt be a issue on LE but since mods tend to be slower if they sexlab related on SE it becomes more a issue easier.

and for 100% the fininte bathing is fixed now in the tweaked version.

1 hour ago, BluByt3 said:

Turns out the problem may run deeper than I thought, having a simple enable/disable button doesn't fix the issue. I'll have to do some more digging but for now I'm just going to leave a warning up until I can find a way to fix it.

weird to have it now but not have it  in 1.2 thou

I usually enable this mod -after- doing my initial "beginning" save. I use Unbound now but it was the same with Live Another Life. They both have starting zones.

SE has an even longer "dial tweaking phase" than LE due to the time it takes stuff like SL Anim Loader to do it's thing. So I make a save with the base mods ready to go and then can add in anything I want to test before really starting a game.

I had the mod working. But somehow Libfire was interfering with my mods. Had black screen on loading some interior cells. Yours is the only one using libfire. So, sadly, I had to remove it. Shame. If you can get it working without Libfire it would be much apprechiated.

On 2/9/2022 at 8:07 AM, Kalthen said:

I had the mod working. But somehow Libfire was interfering with my mods. Had black screen on loading some interior cells. Yours is the only one using libfire. So, sadly, I had to remove it. Shame. If you can get it working without Libfire it would be much apprechiated.

Latest version now only uses po3's extender, libfire is no longer needed. Just make sure you have the latest version of the extender installed.

• 2 weeks later...

Monoman's Bathing in Skyrim Tweak

If you happen to use Monoman's excellent mod, install Follower Bathing Tweak Patch and not the normal Follower Bathing mod. This will preserve monoman's MCM.

*NEW* Made the patch now 100% version independent! Just download the original follower bathing mod and stick the patch after it in your load order.

I'm sorry - I am totally confused.  I have Bathing in Skyrim, Monoman's Tweak, ermm ermmmmmm....     

And I cannot track any followers in the MCM - it remains blank no matter what I try.

Please can you help an oldie get this right?

Edited by Bluegunk