19 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

I'm sorry - I am totally confused.  I have Bathing in Skyrim, Monoman's Tweak, ermm ermmmmmm....     

And I cannot track any followers in the MCM - it remains blank no matter what I try.

Please can you help an oldie get this right?

It sounds like you've encountered the bug with the mcm - does the mcm show up at all for follower bathing? If not, you have to first load a save with B.I.S only, wait for the bis mcm to initialize, then load my mod. (I apologize for the inconvenience, it's a known bug that I'm trying to nail down.) You also may need to clean your save from my mod for the mcm to show up, as the problem lies with my mod's mcm script and may be baked into your save.

If the mcm shows up for follower bathing but no followers are registered, make sure you have either libfire or po3's extender installed, depending on your version. Additionally, enable debug messages from the mcm and see what comes up in the console or debug log (consoleUtil required), and if nothing shows up the problem most likely lies with the plugins.

Lastly, make sure if you downloaded the provided patch that you place it lower than both b.i.s and my mod in both your load order and your mod manager, as it needs to overwrite monoman's script.

Additionally if none of the above work, post your load order and papyrus log and I'll take a look.

Edited by BluByt3
1 hour ago, BluByt3 said:

does the mcm show up at all for follower bathing

Thank you!

Yes, the MCM is there but nothing can be done with it (see picture). There's no Debug on it.

I have LibFire and PO3's Extender. I am on the PO3 version. 

It wasn't working in the last play-through that I abandoned for various reasons. This is a brand new install.  I'll see what I can do debugging-wise.

Broken bathig.jpg

Right....I pulled all these mods, cleaned up my save. Re-installed Bathing in Skyrim + Tweak and waited for the MCM to settle. Installed Follower Bathing and waited for the MCM to settle.

And I'm right back where I was before.  The console is showing me nothing I can go on.  I'm testing further....!

Here's my Plugin list:  https://modwat.ch/u/bluegunk 

And attached is my last Papyrus Log, from the game where I tried to add a follower to the Follower Bathing list.

Bathing in Skyrim sees the follower.  Is there some hidden method of adding the follower to the Follower Bathing mod that I am missing?  ?

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Bluegunk
3 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Thank you!

Yes, the MCM is there but nothing can be done with it (see picture). There's no Debug on it.

I have LibFire and PO3's Extender. I am on tO3 version. 

It wasn't working in the last play-through that I abandoned for various reasons. This is a brand new install.  I'll see what I can do debugging-wise.

Broken bathig.jpg

Right....I pulled all these mods, cleaned up my save. Re-installed Bathing in Skyrim + Tweak and waited for the MCM to settle. Installed Follower Bathing and waited for the MCM to settle.

And I'm right back where I was before.  The console is showing me nothing I can go on.  I'm testing further....!

Here's my Plugin list:  https://modwat.ch/u/bluegunk 

And attached is my last Papyrus Log, from the game where I tried to add a follower to the Follower Bathing list.

Bathing in Skyrim sees the follower.  Is there some hidden method of adding the follower to the Follower Bathing mod that I am missing?  ?

Papyrus.0.log 312.6 kB · 1 download

3 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Looks like your libfire install has some problems, as the mod is failing when trying to scan using libfire. I'd recommend reinstalling libfire or updating to v4 of the mod. If you still have problems after both fixes, I'll release an update that allows you to switch between scanning methods and include a slower but more reliable skse only based scan method. Could be that v3 scanning might still be baked into your save if you're on v4 right now, but I'm not quite sure.

Edited by BluByt3

Thanks. I've just re-installed Libfire, which was V4 off GitHub. But my original may have gone wonky. But the Libfire version of this mod never worked anyway. 

I'll see if anything starts working!

Still no joy. So I rolled back to 1.3 of your mod and now get the chance to debug!  The Papyrus Log now has something, and here's what I got on screen:

Bathing progress 1.jpg

But still no followers

Bathing progress 2.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Bluegunk
1 hour ago, Bluegunk said:

Thanks. I've just re-installed Libfire, which was V4 off GitHub. But my original may have gone wonky. But the Libfire version of this mod never worked anyway. 

I'll see if anything starts working!

Still no joy. So I rolled back to 1.3 of your mod and now get the chance to debug!  The Papyrus Log now has something, and here's what I got on screen:

Bathing progress 1.jpg

But still no followers

Bathing progress 2.jpg

Papyrus.0.log 312.42 kB · 0 downloads

Shoot, same problem as before it looks like. I have no idea why libfire isn't working for you, it shouldn't even be getting called now. I must have left in a call to it somewhere, so I'll just release an update which should fix it. I've got to push a fix for the critical bug on new game anyway, so I'll just comb through the code and make adjustments as necessary.

@Bluegunkhopefully the latest update fixes your issue, I've now got 3 different ways for followers to be picked up. I've also got a lot of strong warnings against using pure skse for follower detection, but as long as you know what you're doing that may be the best option for you to use if the other two methods don't work.

16 hours ago, BluByt3 said:

@Bluegunkhopefully the latest update fixes your issue, I've now got 3 different ways for followers to be picked up. I've also got a lot of strong warnings against using pure skse for follower detection, but as long as you know what you're doing that may be the best option for you to use if the other two methods don't work.

Thank you! I'll try it out and let you know how it goes!

And this is how it went.  At first, only the SKSE option worked and the other two options did nothing.

I parted company with the follower and made sure the MCM was cleared of her. Later, I re-acquired the follower.

After that, the PO3 route now worked. (Which is odd, because the first time around it did not.) The LibFire option never works.

So you got it working!  Why does my LibFire option never work?  Does installation order in MO2 make a difference?  Weird.

Anyhow, we're working now. Thanks!

Edited by Bluegunk
5 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Thank you! I'll try it out and let you know how it goes!

And this is how it went.  At first, only the SKSE option worked and the other two options did nothing.

I parted company with the follower and made sure the MCM was cleared of her. Later, I re-acquired the follower.

After that, the PO3 route now worked. (Which is odd, because the first time around it did not.) The LibFire option never works.

So you got it working!  Why does my LibFire option never work?  Does installation order in MO2 make a difference?  Weird.

Anyhow, we're working now. Thanks!

Honestly I have no idea - seems your mod setup just doesn't like libfire lol. Glad the fix worked for you.

Well, that certainly worked, thank you!

Unfortunately the Bathing in Skyrim dialogue line "About Bathing" vanishes, so I can't do much with the follower.  If I remove this mod, the line reappears.

I can see virtually no problem in SSEEdit other than XX01E2CF and its faction rank condition. Could the BIS Monoman Tweak cause the problem?

And I feel the Nether's Follower Framework with its rather slack following distance is also hindering things - in that my followers are wandering all over the place and don't necessarily follow me to the baths!  I have no idea if anything can be done about that, it's the nature of NFF.

Meanwhile, I'll look and see if there is something in my game that's blocking the dialogue line...   ?

Edited by Bluegunk
On 3/3/2022 at 4:19 AM, Bluegunk said:

Well, that certainly worked, thank you!

Unfortunately the Bathing in Skyrim dialogue line "About Bathing" vanishes, so I can't do much with the follower.  If I remove this mod, the line reappears.

I can see virtually no problem in SSEEdit other than XX01E2CF and its faction rank condition. Could the BIS Monoman Tweak cause the problem?

And I feel the Nether's Follower Framework with its rather slack following distance is also hindering things - in that my followers are wandering all over the place and don't necessarily follow me to the baths!  I have no idea if anything can be done about that, it's the nature of NFF.

Meanwhile, I'll look and see if there is something in my game that's blocking the dialogue line...   ?

It's actually a part of my mod - I added a check which blocks B.I.S from managing followers that are being managed through my mod. The reason for this is because you can stop tracking followers through the "about bathing" menu added by B.I.S, while they're still registered through my mod, potentially leading to weirdness.  If you want you can remove this check by removing the faction check from the dialogue record in sseedit, but the check should only apply to followers that are being managed by the mod - if the dialogue disappears entirely, then that sounds like a bug I have to fix.

If there's an interest I'll see about scaling back the severity of the check - right now it blocks the entire menu, but I'm not opposed to releasing a bugfix that only blocks the options which may cause problems like stopping/starting the tracking of followers. I myself have never gotten much use out of the provided menu, (hence the creation of this mod), but if there are features that people use through the menu I'll release a patch which scales back the blocking.

Nice concept!

Sadly, with this installed my follower never gets dirty and even after she does (after switching back and forth between P03 and Pure SKSE systems), won't bath with my mc.

Also, it removes "...about bathing" dialogue option.

All required mods are installed, except for (optional?) Console Util and LibFire.

Also using Monoman's BiS Tweak.

Should I install both files offered here for download, or the latest?

Edited by DevilFireSmile
3 hours ago, DevilFireSmile said:

Nice concept!

Sadly, with this installed my follower never gets dirty and even after she does (after switching back and forth between P03 and Pure SKSE systems), won't bath with my mc.

Also, it removes "...about bathing" dialogue option.

All required mods are installed, except for (optional?) Console Util and LibFire.

Also using Monoman's BiS Tweak.

Should I install both files offered here for download, or the latest?

You will need both 'follower bathing v1.5.7z' and the provided patch for monoman's mod - be sure to load the patch after follower bathing.esp in your load order and have the patch override the files in the mod view as well.

Could you send over a papyrus log and turn on debug messages in the mcm? It sounds like there's a problem if your follower gets dirty over time correctly, but doesn't bathe with you. Also, if you have the enhanced console mod, if you could send a screenshot of the currently active magic effects on your follower it would help me debug as well.

2 hours ago, BluByt3 said:

You will need both 'follower bathing v1.5.7z' and the provided patch for monoman's mod - be sure to load the patch after follower bathing.esp in your load order and have the patch override the files in the mod view as well.

Could you send over a papyrus log and turn on debug messages in the mcm? It sounds like there's a problem if your follower gets dirty over time correctly, but doesn't bathe with you. Also, if you have the enhanced console mod, if you could send a screenshot of the currently active magic effects on your follower it would help me debug as well.

I'm not sure what happened, but after re-enabling this mod and installing the BiS tweak provided here, companion now baths with player automatically. No dialogue option for "about bathing" for the follower though (is it normal?). My theory is that maybe the base "BiS" had to be installed and used first before activating this mod.

The "dirt gain" will have to test.

Edit: Update - so far the follower goes from clean to not dirty and back. Will test functionalities further.

Edited by DevilFireSmile

@DevilFireSmile  reminds me of a problem I am having with one follower, which I asked on the BiS site on Nexus:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23730?tab=posts&BH=0  

I am having a problem getting my follower to clean up.  After heaving and pushing her into the water, and telling her she needs a bath, she does the necessary, pops up clean, and then the dirt reapplies itself.
Here's the Papyrus log of the event, in which the dirt appears to be being reapplied:

stack:
[03/12/2022 - 09:22:49PM] Haz TryBatheActor(): Found water
[03/12/2022 - 09:22:52PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Tatsuo to 1.000000
[03/12/2022 - 09:22:52PM] Mzin: Clearing dirt from Tatsuo
[03/12/2022 - 09:22:52PM] Mzin: Running update in 0.033601 on Tatsuo
[03/12/2022 - 09:22:52PM] _mzin_: Removing overlay from slot 11 of area: BODY on Tatsuo
[03/12/2022 - 09:22:52PM] _mzin_: Removing overlay from slot 5 of area: Hands on Tatsuo
[03/12/2022 - 09:22:52PM] _mzin_: Removing overlay from slot 4 of area: Feet on Tatsuo
[03/12/2022 - 09:22:52PM] _mzin_: Removing overlay from slot 17 of area: face on Tatsuo
[03/12/2022 - 09:22:57PM] Nemesis CompareAnimVar (AnimGroup: _sprint, value: 0, Priority: 0, mod: XPMSE, Group: 1
[03/12/2022 - 09:23:03PM] Mzin: Clearing dirt from Tatsuo
[03/12/2022 - 09:23:04PM] Mzin: Clearing dirt from Tatsuo
[03/12/2022 - 09:23:04PM] Mzin: Applying \mzin\Bathe\DirtFX to Tatsuo
[03/12/2022 - 09:23:04PM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 11 chosen for area: BODY on Tatsuo
[03/12/2022 - 09:23:04PM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 5 chosen for area: Hands on Tatsuo
[03/12/2022 - 09:23:04PM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 4 chosen for area: Feet on Tatsuo
[03/12/2022 - 09:23:04PM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 17 chosen for area: face on Tatsuo
[03/12/2022 - 09:23:05PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Tatsuo to 1.000000

Everything else works. Might anyone hazard a guess why this one actor leaves the bath as dirty as she went in?

Edited by Bluegunk
26 minutes ago, DevilFireSmile said:

Using this mod so far with no serious issues.

Only thing that quite distracting is that "clean" dismissed follower becomes "filthy" when MC returns to her after some time.

Any way to prevent that, so the mod tracks cleanness only when the follower is active?

Huh, I guess I hadn't thought about that - I'll see if I can add some checks to properly remove the tracking spell in the next update.

6 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

@DevilFireSmile  reminds me of a problem I am having with one follower, which I asked on the BiS site on Nexus:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23730?tab=posts&BH=0  

I am having a problem getting my follower to clean up.  After heaving and pushing her into the water, and telling her she needs a bath, she does the necessary, pops up clean, and then the dirt reapplies itself.
Here's the Papyrus log of the event, in which the dirt appears to be being reapplied:

Hide contents

stack:
[03/12/2022 - 09:22:49PM] Haz TryBatheActor(): Found water
[03/12/2022 - 09:22:52PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Tatsuo to 1.000000
[03/12/2022 - 09:22:52PM] Mzin: Clearing dirt from Tatsuo
[03/12/2022 - 09:22:52PM] Mzin: Running update in 0.033601 on Tatsuo
[03/12/2022 - 09:22:52PM] _mzin_: Removing overlay from slot 11 of area: BODY on Tatsuo
[03/12/2022 - 09:22:52PM] _mzin_: Removing overlay from slot 5 of area: Hands on Tatsuo
[03/12/2022 - 09:22:52PM] _mzin_: Removing overlay from slot 4 of area: Feet on Tatsuo
[03/12/2022 - 09:22:52PM] _mzin_: Removing overlay from slot 17 of area: face on Tatsuo
[03/12/2022 - 09:22:57PM] Nemesis CompareAnimVar (AnimGroup: _sprint, value: 0, Priority: 0, mod: XPMSE, Group: 1
[03/12/2022 - 09:23:03PM] Mzin: Clearing dirt from Tatsuo
[03/12/2022 - 09:23:04PM] Mzin: Clearing dirt from Tatsuo
[03/12/2022 - 09:23:04PM] Mzin: Applying \mzin\Bathe\DirtFX to Tatsuo
[03/12/2022 - 09:23:04PM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 11 chosen for area: BODY on Tatsuo
[03/12/2022 - 09:23:04PM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 5 chosen for area: Hands on Tatsuo
[03/12/2022 - 09:23:04PM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 4 chosen for area: Feet on Tatsuo
[03/12/2022 - 09:23:04PM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 17 chosen for area: face on Tatsuo

Everything else works. Might anyone hazard a guess why this one actor leaves the bath as dirty as she went in?

That's definitely a problem w monoman's tweaked version/my (shitty) SE port of the mod, cause B.I.S doesn't use overlays for dirt. My guess is that something within the tweak probably got stuck somewhere. I'd reccomend untracking the follower through my menu (if you're using my mod) or untracking them through the B.I.S menu. Hopefully that should remove all spells related to dirt tracking and bathing and hopefully kick the follower back into working order. If not, maybe post another papyrus log and I can take a look to see if its something on my end, or if you should take it to monoman's page.

2 hours ago, BluByt3 said:

That's definitely a problem w monoman's tweaked version/my (shitty) SE port of the mod, cause B.I.S doesn't use overlays for dirt. My guess is that something within the tweak probably got stuck somewhere. I'd reccomend untracking the follower through my menu (if you're using my mod) or untracking them through the B.I.S menu. Hopefully that should remove all spells related to dirt tracking and bathing and hopefully kick the follower back into working order. If not, maybe post another papyrus log and I can take a look to see if its something on my end, or if you should take it to monoman's page.

Thanks!

OK I had another go. The follower Tatsuo was 'filfthy' and I removed her from Bathing in Skyrim tracking.  Left her for a while and slept overnight in game. Took Tatsuo to water (Leaf Rest pool interior). Asked her about bathing (You get dirty over time) and then asked her to bathe. She cleaned up as she washed and then the dirt layer reappeared just like before.

I can manually remove the dirt effect from Tatsuo using Resaver. But once she becomes dirty again, the process starts all over again.  Might it be easier just to remove the Monoman Tweak?

Here's the latest log grab for the incident:

stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.getDistance() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (7B073DA5)].MyHouseAutoBathScript.OnTriggerEnter() - "MyHouseAutoBathScript.psc" Line 14
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:11PM] Error: Property setter for property IsInWater not found on _snquestscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 56 on  (00000014)]._snsaltpreservation.onBeginState() - "_SNSaltPreservation.psc" Line 46
    [Active effect 56 on  (00000014)]._snsaltpreservation.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 56 on  (00000014)]._snsaltpreservation.OnEffectStart() - "_SNSaltPreservation.psc" Line 19
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:15PM] Error: Property setter for property IsInWater not found on _snquestscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [None]._snsaltpreservation.OnEffectFinish() - "_SNSaltPreservation.psc" Line ?
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:16PM] Nemesis CompareAnimVar (AnimGroup: _sprint, value: 0, Priority: 0, mod: XPMSE, Group: 1
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:19PM] Error: Property setter for property IsInWater not found on _snquestscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 65 on  (00000014)]._snsaltpreservation.onBeginState() - "_SNSaltPreservation.psc" Line 46
    [Active effect 65 on  (00000014)]._snsaltpreservation.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 65 on  (00000014)]._snsaltpreservation.OnEffectStart() - "_SNSaltPreservation.psc" Line 19
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:25PM] Error: Property setter for property IsInWater not found on _snquestscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:25PM] Error: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
    [ (7B073DA8)].MyHouseAutoBathScript.OnTriggerEnter() - "MyHouseAutoBathScript.psc" Line 14
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:38PM] Nemesis CompareAnimVar (AnimGroup: _1hmeqp, value: 0, Priority: 0, mod: XPMSE, Group: 1
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:39PM] Nemesis CompareAnimVar (AnimGroup: _sprint, value: 0, Priority: 0, mod: XPMSE, Group: 1
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:39PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]:Aroused scan skipped because sexlab is animating or disabled = TRUE.
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:42PM] Mzin: Clearing dirt from Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:42PM] _mzin_: Removing overlay from slot 11 of area: BODY on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:42PM] _mzin_: Removing overlay from slot 5 of area: Hands on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:42PM] _mzin_: Removing overlay from slot 4 of area: Feet on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:42PM] _mzin_: Removing overlay from slot 17 of area: face on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:42PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Tatsuo to 1.000000
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:43PM] Mzin: Running update now on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:44PM] Mzin: Clearing dirt from Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:45PM] Mzin: Applying \mzin\Bathe\DirtFX to Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:45PM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 11 chosen for area: BODY on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:45PM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 5 chosen for area: Hands on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:45PM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 4 chosen for area: Feet on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:45PM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 17 chosen for area: face on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:45PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Tatsuo to 1.000000
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:50PM] player_Z() = -355.506958, WaterSource_Z = -353.900299  diff_Z (PC - source) = -1.606659
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:50PM] Haz TryBatheActor(): Found water
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:53PM] Mzin: Clearing dirt from Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:53PM] _mzin_: Removing overlay from slot 11 of area: BODY on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:53PM] _mzin_: Removing overlay from slot 5 of area: Hands on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:53PM] _mzin_: Removing overlay from slot 4 of area: Feet on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:53PM] _mzin_: Removing overlay from slot 17 of area: face on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:53PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Tatsuo to 1.000000
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:54PM] Mzin: Running update in 0.040908 on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:59PM] Nemesis CompareAnimVar (AnimGroup: _sprint, value: 0, Priority: 0, mod: XPMSE, Group: 1
[03/13/2022 - 05:43:05PM] Mzin: Clearing dirt from Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:43:06PM] Mzin: Clearing dirt from Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:43:06PM] Mzin: Applying \mzin\Bathe\DirtFX to Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:43:06PM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 11 chosen for area: BODY on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:43:06PM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 5 chosen for area: Hands on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:43:06PM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 4 chosen for area: Feet on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:43:06PM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 17 chosen for area: face on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:43:07PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Tatsuo to 1.000000
[03/13/2022 - 05:43:31PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [mzinBatheMCMQuest (DD001311)].mzinbathemcmmenu.HandleOnOptionHighlightTrackedActorsPage() - "mzinBatheMCMMenu.psc" Line 928
    [mzinBatheMCMQuest (DD001311)].mzinbathemcmmenu.OnOptionHighlight() - "mzinBatheMCMMenu.psc" Line 807
    [mzinBatheMCMQuest (DD001311)].mzinbathemcmmenu.HighlightOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1206
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (25000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionHighlight() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 154
[03/13/2022 - 05:43:59PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [mzinBatheMCMQuest (DD001311)].mzinbathemcmmenu.HandleOnOptionHighlightTrackedActorsPage() - "mzinBatheMCMMenu.psc" Line 928
    [mzinBatheMCMQuest (DD001311)].mzinbathemcmmenu.OnOptionHighlight() - "mzinBatheMCMMenu.psc" Line 807
    [mzinBatheMCMQuest (DD001311)].mzinbathemcmmenu.HighlightOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1206
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (25000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionHighlight() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 154
[03/13/2022 - 05:44:05PM] warning: Property playerREF on script footprintsFootstepsScriptPlayer attached to Active effect 11 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2022 - 05:44:05PM] MME_Storage: Triggered getMilkCurrent() for actor Sophie
[03/13/2022 - 05:44:05PM] MME_Storage: Triggered getMilkMaximum() for actor Sophie
[03/13/2022 - 05:44:05PM] Error: File "dz_auto_outfits.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (7B0614F5)].dz_undress_player_NPC_script.dz_redress_NPC_F() - "--------------------------------" Line ?
    [ (7B0614F5)].dz_undress_player_NPC_script.OnTriggerLeave() - "--------------------------------" Line ?

Edited by Bluegunk
1 hour ago, Bluegunk said:

OK I had another go. The follower Tatsuo was 'filfthy' and I removed her from Bathing in Skyrim tracking.  Left her for a while and slept overnight in game. Took Tatsuo to water (Leaf Rest pool interior). Asked her about bathing (You get dirty over time) and then asked her to bathe. She cleaned up as she washed and then the dirt layer reappeared just like before.

I can manually remove the dirt effect from Tatsuo using Resaver. But once she becomes dirty again, the process starts all over again.  Might it be easier just to remove the Monoman Tweak?

Here's the latest log grab for the incident:

Reveal hidden contents

stack:
    [ (7B073DA5)].MyHouseAutoBathScript.OnTriggerEnter() - "MyHouseAutoBathScript.psc" Line 14
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:11PM] Error: Property setter for property IsInWater not found on _snquestscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 56 on  (00000014)]._snsaltpreservation.onBeginState() - "_SNSaltPreservation.psc" Line 46
    [Active effect 56 on  (00000014)]._snsaltpreservation.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 56 on  (00000014)]._snsaltpreservation.OnEffectStart() - "_SNSaltPreservation.psc" Line 19
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:15PM] Error: Property setter for property IsInWater not found on _snquestscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:16PM] Nemesis CompareAnimVar (AnimGroup: _sprint, value: 0, Priority: 0, mod: XPMSE, Group: 1
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:19PM] Error: Property setter for property IsInWater not found on _snquestscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 65 on  (00000014)]._snsaltpreservation.onBeginState() - "_SNSaltPreservation.psc" Line 46
    [Active effect 65 on  (00000014)]._snsaltpreservation.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 65 on  (00000014)]._snsaltpreservation.OnEffectStart() - "_SNSaltPreservation.psc" Line 19
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:25PM] Error: Property setter for property IsInWater not found on _snquestscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:25PM] Error: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
    [ (7B073DA8)].MyHouseAutoBathScript.OnTriggerEnter() - "MyHouseAutoBathScript.psc" Line 14
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:38PM] Nemesis CompareAnimVar (AnimGroup: _1hmeqp, value: 0, Priority: 0, mod: XPMSE, Group: 1
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:39PM] Nemesis CompareAnimVar (AnimGroup: _sprint, value: 0, Priority: 0, mod: XPMSE, Group: 1
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:39PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0D042D62)>]:Aroused scan skipped because sexlab is animating or disabled = TRUE.
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:42PM] Mzin: Clearing dirt from Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:42PM] _mzin_: Removing overlay from slot 11 of area: BODY on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:42PM] _mzin_: Removing overlay from slot 5 of area: Hands on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:42PM] _mzin_: Removing overlay from slot 4 of area: Feet on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:42PM] _mzin_: Removing overlay from slot 17 of area: face on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:42PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Tatsuo to 1.000000
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:43PM] Mzin: Running update now on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:45PM] Mzin: Applying \mzin\Bathe\DirtFX to Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:45PM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 11 chosen for area: BODY on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:45PM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 5 chosen for area: Hands on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:45PM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 4 chosen for area: Feet on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:45PM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 17 chosen for area: face on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:50PM] player_Z() = -355.506958, WaterSource_Z = -353.900299  diff_Z (PC - source) = -1.606659
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:50PM] Haz TryBatheActor(): Found water
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:53PM] Mzin: Clearing dirt from Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:53PM] _mzin_: Removing overlay from slot 11 of area: BODY on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:53PM] _mzin_: Removing overlay from slot 5 of area: Hands on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:53PM] _mzin_: Removing overlay from slot 4 of area: Feet on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:53PM] _mzin_: Removing overlay from slot 17 of area: face on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:53PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Tatsuo to 1.000000
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:54PM] Mzin: Running update in 0.040908 on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:42:59PM] Nemesis CompareAnimVar (AnimGroup: _sprint, value: 0, Priority: 0, mod: XPMSE, Group: 1
[03/13/2022 - 05:43:05PM] Mzin: Clearing dirt from Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:43:06PM] Mzin: Clearing dirt from Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:43:06PM] Mzin: Applying \mzin\Bathe\DirtFX to Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:43:06PM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 11 chosen for area: BODY on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:43:06PM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 5 chosen for area: Hands on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:43:06PM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 4 chosen for area: Feet on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:43:06PM] _SLS_: GetEmptySlot: Slot 17 chosen for area: face on Tatsuo
[03/13/2022 - 05:43:31PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[03/13/2022 - 05:43:59PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[03/13/2022 - 05:44:05PM] warning: Property playerREF on script footprintsFootstepsScriptPlayer attached to Active effect 11 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/13/2022 - 05:44:05PM] MME_Storage: Triggered getMilkCurrent() for actor Sophie
[03/13/2022 - 05:44:05PM] MME_Storage: Triggered getMilkMaximum() for actor Sophie
[03/13/2022 - 05:44:05PM] Error: File "dz_auto_outfits.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (7B0614F5)].dz_undress_player_NPC_script.dz_redress_NPC_F() - "--------------------------------" Line ?
    [ (7B0614F5)].dz_undress_player_NPC_script.OnTriggerLeave() - "--------------------------------" Line ?

Never encountered this problem (thankfully).  When I had issues with automatic follower bathing, disabling and re-enabling follower tracking helped.

But I'm sure you've tried that already.

I've been attempting to get Immersive Follower Bathing to work without luck. There is something blocking it in my game and I wonder if it is Nether Follower Framework. I have the Bathing series quite late in my MO2 order, too.  And now I'm further confused (easily done ?).

BluByt3 you updated the main mod, but the BIS Tweak remains the same. Do I now do this in my install order?

Bathing in Skyrim

Monoman's Tweak

Immersive Follower Bathing

Your BIS Tweak

I'm sorry, Blubyte3 - there's always "that one" mod user who cocks everything up. This time, you got me. Please humour me! ?

On 3/15/2022 at 1:30 PM, Bluegunk said:

I've been attempting to get Immersive Follower Bathing to work without luck. There is something blocking it in my game and I wonder if it is Nether Follower Framework. I have the Bathing series quite late in my MO2 order, too.  And now I'm further confused (easily done ?).

BluByt3 you updated the main mod, but the BIS Tweak remains the same. Do I now do this in my install order?

Bathing in Skyrim

Monoman's Tweak

Immersive Follower Bathing

Your BIS Tweak

I'm sorry, Blubyte3 - there's always "that one" mod user who cocks everything up. This time, you got me. Please humour me! ?

No worries, I'm happy to provide support.

Unfortunately this time I'm a bit lost as it looks like the problem lies with b.i.s, specifically monoman's version. Nether's follower framework might conflict but I'm not sure (I'll have to take a look myself to see if it does). For now I'd say remoce regular B.I.S (monoman's version is a drop in replacement) and see if that helps, because otherwise your load order seems correct. Lastly if you could post the full papyrus log again maybe there could be something in there.

Thank you. I tried on the Monoman Tweak page and got a couple of ideas to try. In the meantime, the dirty follower suddenly resolved itself and started working! I think that happened after your update.

I'll continue tinkering and let you know if I have any luck!