Prostitutes of Skyrim

drenari

Looks like a new mod on nexus by MannyGT. Sadly though it does not contains any sex scenes or nudity. It adds in some NPC prostitutes that take you to a more private location if you pay for there services and the game fades to black for the "sex" scene. I don't really see what the point of this mod is. So the question is where is a proper skyrim prostitution mod for skyrim? By that I mean one that adds prostitutes in game where you can pay them to take you some place and have sex animations. Niruins business plan, AP, working girl, etc are all character based. I am looking for one where its npc's and you pay for the services not the other way around.

Guest Lehshara

He already stated that he doesn't know how to create animations.

Tho Prostitutes of Skyrim is stated as non-adult mod, but there's still hope for sex cut-scenes.

Original post by @MannyGT:

9pnr6a.png

He already stated that he doesn't know how to create animations.

Tho Prostitutes of Skyrim is stated as non-adult mod, but there's still hope for sex cut-scenes.

Original post by @MannyGT:

9pnr6a.png

If he used SexLab he wouldn't have to create animations. That's the entire point of SexLab (well, part of the point at least). You literally initiate a sex animation with a few lines of code.

• 4 weeks later...

Its more feasible that someone will make an add-on to Prostitutes of Skyrim and upload it here, leaving them essentially separate mods and thus MannyGT could do his thing on the Nexus. Pretty much they would be patching in SexLab framework to "fill in the blanks" as it sounds like PoS will be set to do everything but actually have sex (I have not run the mod so not sure what all it Does do).

SemiPr0 "There is still a small core of people that believe that if a mod isn't on the Nexus its not a real mod."

I had the game for over a year before I knew LL existed. Steam and Nexus are just the ones on top and that position perpetuates itself, after all the workshop is incorporated into the game itself.

When I first saw Estrus on Nexus, other than being thoroughly amused, I was really impressed with someone being able to create such a thing for Skyrim. Then I found Chaurus on here, jbezorg is a wizard! And that is how/why I am perusing through the work people have posted here now.

Its more feasible that someone will make an add-on to Prostitutes of Skyrim and upload it here, leaving them essentially separate mods and thus MannyGT could do his thing on the Nexus. Pretty much they would be patching in SexLab framework to "fill in the blanks" as it sounds like PoS will be set to do everything but actually have sex (I have not run the mod so not sure what all it Does do).

SemiPr0 "There is still a small core of people that believe that if a mod isn't on the Nexus its not a real mod."

I had the game for over a year before I knew LL existed. Steam and Nexus are just the ones on top and that position perpetuates itself, after all the workshop is incorporated into the game itself.

When I first saw Estrus on Nexus, other than being thoroughly amused, I was really impressed with someone being able to create such a thing for Skyrim. Then I found Chaurus on here, jbezorg is a wizard! And that is how/why I am perusing through the work people have posted here now.

Which I find very odd, since even people new to modding scene know that using the "workshop" is asking for trouble.  It literally just dumps the mod files into the data folder, no regards for what may be getting overwritten in the process or compatibility, let alone load order, and then attempts to run the game.

If you use the workshop for anything other than armor mods, sooner rather than later you are going to end breaking your game.

Which I find very odd, since even people new to modding scene know that using the "workshop" is asking for trouble.  It literally just dumps the mod files into the data folder, no regards for what may be getting overwritten in the process or compatibility, let alone load order, and then attempts to run the game.

If you use the workshop for anything other than armor mods, sooner rather than later you are going to end breaking your game.

I have 18 mods from Skyrim Workshop (out of the 217 i use). Im pretty sure that in order for them to be on the WS they have to be packaged into esm, esp, bsa files. All wrapped up tidy. Their installation is automated and their removal is 2 (3?) clicks. Whether or not a save game is damaged from its removal is different. But you cant underestimate the power of simplicity. Hence why the installer packages are created, guided/automated installation. When it comes down to it the only real difference between the sites is whats allowed to be posted, which is a significant difference. The most popular mods are not only awesome in their construction and content, but also their ease of installation and use.

The problem with Steam workshop is that it downloads automatic updates for the mods. In theory this sounds great, but the problem is that said update might make the mod unplayable for you because the update could had added something that conflicts with another mod.

The problem with Steam workshop is that it downloads automatic updates for the mods. In theory this sounds great, but the problem is that said update might make the mod unplayable for you because the update could had added something that conflicts with another mod.

No doubt. I didnt say it was perfect, just simple :D . Thats why I only have a couple mods from it, getting on your machine and firing up the game to have it crash on you is not a good start to a gaming session.

When I first started, I had forgotten all about the nexus from Morrowind days, so i was only using the workshop. Then I saw one of the mods state that it was also on the Nexus. Nexus? Whats that, oh shit thats right. A couple months later I took the 45 mods I was using from workshop, uninstalled all but 10, and reinstalled the Nexus versions. And now I have over 200. The variety is SIGNIFICANTLY greater on Nexus because of the package policy. To say one has better mods than the other isnt quite accurate. Nexus has more mods than Workshop, therefore it has more of better mods too by default. But you can get such things as Amazing Follower Tweaks and Better Vampires by Brehanin on Workshop, and those are 2 of my must haves. (I no longer have them subscribed on steam, but only cuz their on Nexus). I grabbed Moonpath, first from WShop but then saw it on Nexus. And ya know what, I have yet to play that thing. I dont have it installed atm, I do more tinkering than actual playing. I think so far i have like 11 big quest mods that I havent played yet. Also in part because installing them all at once makes my game cry

• 5 weeks later...

I watched some videos of the PoS and it seems to use a vanilla "fade to black" scene for the sex part.  Perhaps a custom hook/replacer for that function would be the means of adding sex into it?  This way the mod author never needs to "dirty his hands" and those of use here get what we want out of it ;)

Edit: That is assuming this won't add sex to other inappropriate areas of the game.  Perhaps a check for the ESP of the mod?

Looks like a new mod on nexus by MannyGT. Sadly though it does not contains any sex scenes or nudity. It adds in some NPC prostitutes that take you to a more private location if you pay for there services and the game fades to black for the "sex" scene. I don't really see what the point of this mod is. So the question is where is a proper skyrim prostitution mod for skyrim? By that I mean one that adds prostitutes in game where you can pay them to take you some place and have sex animations. Niruins business plan, AP, working girl, etc are all character based. I am looking for one where its npc's and you pay for the services not the other way around.

This mod might interest you: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19568-wip-radiant-prostitution-august-5th/

Archived