Jump to content

what is Foot job animation name Female standing Foot touch SOS genitals ? (male laying on his back) (solved tag=Feet)


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am now serching animatin to  test foot job CBPC,, then someone know  which animation may show Female foot (satnding)  job for  SOS male ?

 

I swa the animation start recently  (do not remember, which mod start it), but I do not remember the animation name...so do not know tag name etc, ,,or which SLAL pack offered it.

(I only start animation,, consesual sex or sexlab tool or defeat etc, so it is not offered by mod, but one of animaiton in SLAL pack)

 

If I can detect the animation name,, I can test it with my settiing,, but I can not find it,, (as usually there are almost 700 more animation for human, so I still can not find it,, in sexlab tools animaiton select ,,.. and do not know if it have aggressive tag or not..

Posted

Do not mind,, I seldom check animation tags name,, now I could find,, Feet ^^;  (I serched with Foot so no animation start and filtered..now I find good animations to test thanks)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...