(Request) Mario Party Superstars Nude Mods

On 3/25/2024 at 7:49 PM, TheBeXivaX said:

Hello everyone.

For the mod, you can pay 7.50 USD for it.

1) Go to the Discord website: https://discord.com/channels/569279635251134464/990074475422810153
2) Send him a private message to get the mod.
3) Wait for a message from him, he will tell you to pay it by PayPal.

4) Open a PayPal account or log in if you already have one.

5) Send him the sum 7.50 USD.

6) Send him proof of payment by Discord Private message.

7) Wait for a rapunzel.

So :)

Hi,

The links you sent me lead to nothing on discord. Could you send me one back? THANKS

15 hours ago, J lewd 7u7 said:

It's from Irastris discord server 

yes I know, but when I click on it discord tells me that I am in a non-textual room. I can't join the server. Is this the only link to join the server?

4 hours ago, Kupok said:

Ya'll wanna stop trying to virus up and pump cash out of horny people? I swear discord horny scams are the new limewire viruses. Discord is not an archive.

Dude, Irastris is a legit modder who's been contributing to this forum for a while. This shit isn't easy and it takes a ton of time and experience. Plus, everyone needs a side hustle in this economy. So deal with it. Go through the channels required to obtain the mod, including dropping the cash. Or SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MOVE ON! Simple as that.

10 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Amigo, Irastris es un modder legítimo que ha estado contribuyendo a este foro por un tiempo. Esta mierda no es fácil y requiere mucho tiempo y experiencia. Además, todo el mundo necesita un trabajo secundario en esta economía. Así que ocúpate de ello. Siga los canales necesarios para obtener el mod, incluida la entrega del efectivo. O ¡CALLATE LA MIERDA Y SIGUE ADELANTE! Simple como eso.

But this is not even a patreon anymore, you pay for a single mod and with all the complications for all the steps that have to be done.
That is infamous no matter how you look at it and unfortunately people like you support paid modders

12 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Dude, Irastris is a legit modder who's been contributing to this forum for a while. This shit isn't easy and it takes a ton of time and experience. Plus, everyone needs a side hustle in this economy. So deal with it. Go through the channels required to obtain the mod, including dropping the cash. Or SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MOVE ON! Simple as that.

Yet there's plenty of other modders, both NSFW and especially SFW, who are still willing to put out mods for free even if it's incredibly time-consuming to create them.

Of course, I'm fine with modders (or content creators) being supported but personally, I'd go with a donation/tipping method instead of paywalling my content.

Not to mention that paid mods are very liable for DMCA since you'd be profiting off works using materials of an IP you do not own.

Also, Kupok still has a point that Discord should not be used as an archive for downloadable content (and invaluable information) when sites like MEGA, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc., exist and, if the content is intended to be free, their links should be available on public sites and not only Discord servers which are practically a walled garden.

Edited by Catnatic