(Request) Mario Party Superstars Nude Mods

4 hours ago, PyrasButt said:

I never would've thought of this, but I'd love to play as a naked Daisy or Peach! (Not sure who else is in the game)

The rest of the characters are Rosalina (Who I hope gets a nude mod too) Birdo (Who's already pretty much nude). The rest of the playable cast is male. I ain't interested in that, but for those who are, there's Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Yoshi, and DK.

There's also Toad and Toadette, but beyond a cheap laugh, I don't see why'd anyone would make them nude.

Edited by Icantevenname
Added thought.
12 minutes ago, PyrasButt said:

Ooo, Rosalina would be nice too. Here's hoping they add some DLC characters down the line, like Pauline, for instance.

I think data miners found dummy files for extra boards, but not for characters. So I don't think they'll be adding characters... Sucks cuz I'd like to see Pauline added too.

Imagine if they did a NDC board along with Pauline, that'd be cool!

Edited by Icantevenname
Added thought

Modded stickers are definitely an easy way to get lewdness into the game. Come to think of it, I'm surprised there weren't any lewd Spirit mods for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Replacing those JPEGs with hentai versions seems like a simple task compared to the other incredible stuff people do for that game.

• 1 year later...
On 7/18/2023 at 10:06 PM, Icantevenname said:

You have to ask him directly. This and his nude BOTW Link aren't listed.

As a victim of far, far too many scams, I am not prepared to contact an unknown person directly and give a person some secret internet payment that inevitably can be traced to the real me without the assurance that only a service like gumroad can provide. This is not a matter of being a tightwad as earlier posts may suggest.

PMs are not an archive. Discord is not an archive.

16 hours ago, Kupok said:

As a victim of far, far too many scams, I am not prepared to contact an unknown person directly and give a person some secret internet payment that inevitably can be traced to the real me without the assurance that only a service like gumroad can provide. This is not a matter of being a tightwad as earlier posts may suggest.

PMs are not an archive. Discord is not an archive.

I understand the hesitation, though Irastris is a user that works on mods here from time to time. They make some free mods once in a blue moon, but they usually do paid mods. They don't list certain mods directly on gumroad to prevent a possible legal actions that Nintendo could take if he simply placed the mods on a shop page.

Lastly, the mods he did for this game were done via commissions, as is the case with most mods he makes.

Edited by Galc
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, TheBeXivaX said:

For those who wonder how to get the mod.

We still have to wait because the creator still has to fix small Bugs on the mod.

And as it deals with other modde, it may take more time to finalize it.

Here is his Discord: https://discord.com/channels/569279635251134464/990074475422810153 as you might know when the mod will be released. :D 

Considering the age of that post, I think that mod might already be available to grab. I'd just try asking the mod maker in a dm.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello everyone.

For the mod, you can pay 7.50 USD for it.

1) Go to the Discord website: https://discord.com/channels/569279635251134464/990074475422810153
2) Send him a private message to get the mod.
3) Wait for a message from him, he will tell you to pay it by PayPal.

4) Open a PayPal account or log in if you already have one.

5) Send him the sum 7.50 USD.

6) Send him proof of payment by Discord Private message.

7) Wait for a rapunzel.

So :)