"Porked" debuff

Since I've used every mod but wear and tear in your load order and know that it's not part of them, I say it w&t with great certainty.

On a side note:

Do you have custom edited your overhaul esps or do you use a bashed patch? Lings and Mikoto don't work out of the box with each other as they overwrite the same entries. There seem to be some more cosmetic mods in there that I don't recognise, but if they edit vanilla races as well, you most likely won't see anything but the changes the last loaded mod does.

When you download a bunch of mods, read the descriptions to see what they actually do. But this particular debuff is from SexoutWearAndTear, it'll fade after some time passes, as long as you stop getting porked.

I have read the description but it didn't say anything about that. The problem was that I didn't understand what they meant by "porked" since I'm not native english. Does it happen everytime you have sex?

Since I've used every mod but wear and tear in your load order and know that it's not part of them, I say it w&t with great certainty.

On a side note:

Do you have custom edited your overhaul esps or do you use a bashed patch? Lings and Mikoto don't work out of the box with each other as they overwrite the same entries. There seem to be some more cosmetic mods in there that I don't recognise, but if they edit vanilla races as well, you most likely won't see anything but the changes the last loaded mod does.

Tbh I probably have some superfluous mods in my load order that I can disable. I installed mikoto just for the recources and Lings is required by another mod I have. The list is a bit messy now but I have moved around some mods since I last used BOSS. Since I was satisfied with my game I didn't bother going through all mods for compatibility but thanks for pointing it out.

I have a debuff called porked that gives me -1 agi. Does anyone know what mod causes it and how I get rid of it?

As mentioned already, it is caused by my mod wear-and-tear. Specifically it usually applies after vaginal sex and lasts for 3 real minutes, though this might translate to a few hours in game time. Rest or wait for a while and it will go.

Archived