Nude body with just shirt on...?

Howdy!

I've got my mods all running just fine for AAF ?. However...I am really shy and during sex I like to be partially clothed. I feel embarrassed seeing my character completely nude. I'm having a bit of trouble finding mods for ladies where they have a shirt on, but no pants, with their lady parts exposed so all the fun stuff can happen. Would be nice if they had socks as well but I'm sure I can find a separate mod for that.

Does anyone know of any mods that would have this? If I have to get into making it myself, I don't mind, but would like to be pointed in the right direction. Thanks so much! ❤️

-Gaster

1 hour ago, gastergaster said:

Howdy!

I've got my mods all running just fine for AAF ?. However...I am really shy and during sex I like to be partially clothed. I feel embarrassed seeing my character completely nude. I'm having a bit of trouble finding mods for ladies where they have a shirt on, but no pants, with their lady parts exposed so all the fun stuff can happen. Would be nice if they had socks as well but I'm sure I can find a separate mod for that.

Does anyone know of any mods that would have this? If I have to get into making it myself, I don't mind, but would like to be pointed in the right direction. Thanks so much! ❤️

-Gaster

You can check my addon for FG, this can be close to what you need

1 hour ago, gastergaster said:

Howdy!

-Gaster

You can set AAF and your mods to NOT strip the player during sex then wear what ever you want just leave off the pants. Many outfits are pick and choose like HN66 clothing.