This just started yesterday for me, as the last download I had made from LL was last weekend, and that downloaded successfully. I've had no windows updates of any kind since then, nor has my "go to" browser Firefox, been updated either during this time. Yet, for some odd reason, any file i download since last last night, fails once it reaches between 40 and 60% done. I went to Nexus, no issues there. I went to other sites to download, and no issues there either. This issue is only occurring from the LL site, and for any file I try to download, no matter how big or small the file size is.

Nothing has changed in any setting that I can see on my end, so I am really at a loss as to why this is suddenly happening. I am wondering if there is or are any issues on the LL side causing this issue. If not, then I'd appreciate any suggestions or help with this.

Thanks

There have been some issues for me in the past 2 days with editing posts and submitting posts taking an extra long time so it could be related to your download issue.  Delete any partially downloaded files (which really shouldn't be necessary since windows should just add a (1) after it, but may as well) and try downloading it again after a while.