[SOLVED] Some male NPCs has missing body

I loaded a "clean" save from the abandoned prison(from Alternate start mod), it's a save with a configured MCM so I don't need to reconfigure it every time I start a new one. What happened is after getting out of the abandoned prison, almost every male NPCs have invisible body[pic below]. They still have clothes but during the sexlab animations where they strip, their bodies becomes invisible. The ones with a body still is Faendal and those affected by Pandorables NPC mod.

The thing is, when I load the save I've played before encountering this, all males still have visible bodies. I also started an actual clean save, took me more than 30mins to configure the MCM and the bodies are still invisible. What could be causing this? They still have SoS btw, even with invisible bodies.

image.png.75b3c8fac781af9ba3d585cef4f5d83a.png

Edited by Maginficent Epe

Though I do not use alternate start, so do not know the problem NPC are unique NPC etc. but I recently see same issue, it happen when NPC male equip item which only made for female . (but mod not set  male mesh which can use for ) or even though it try to apply different mesh, the body slot is wrong for male. 

there are many case, by which clothing mod are used,  it  sometimes only overwrite SOS mesh slot, sometimes it may change male body part slot.

(and about my case, World bikini armor (remastard) version. leveled list cause issue for bandit male.  (some auto attached equipment overwrite sos slot)

s

• Maginficent Epe changed the title to [SOLVED] Some male NPCs has missing body