Blue Reflection Second Light Mod Discussion

22 hours ago, white and black panda said:

入れるファイルを間違えたようです。
こちらを入れて下さい。

I think I put the wrong file in.
Please insert this one.

pc005_scl.rar 9.16 MB · 46 downloads

Shiho is definitely topless, but now I cannot get her panties to remove. All other characters are nude, she is the only one in panties. Perhaps there is another file missing?

Edited by greedo75
7 hours ago, greedo75 said:

Shiho is definitely topless, but now I cannot get her panties to remove. All other characters are nude, she is the only one in panties. Perhaps there is another file missing?

Shihoはブラを物理的に削除しただけなので、他に変更した部分はないです。
下着のハッシュ値も変更されていないので他に追加のデータは無いです。
Shihoの全ての制服でパンティが消えないのですか?
特定の制服だけですか?

Shiho only physically removed the bra, so no other changes were made.
The hash value of the underwear has not been changed either, so there is no other additional data.
Are the panties not deleted in all uniforms for Shiho?
Only certain uniforms?

image.thumb.jpeg.2a3b9c57060e68d283e5397803e70f91.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ed483ee876da0f95f715337c51c01328.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.04ed173454750bc740712332e797f998.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.fb6657b54c14998a10ecf0f554bf64ec.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.be6a3ac62fa7177263c9929e4fb43d6a.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.6944050244914f229375f42c140e05ef.jpeg

7 hours ago, greedo75 said:

1つの可能性を考えると、下着のハッシュ値が純正と違う値になっている。
Paraparaは、ハッシュ値の競合を避けるために、Shihoのパンティは、テクスチャーのハッシュ値を指定しています。
Captaincookie68のパンティの柄を変更するMOD(g1t)を入れている場合は、機能しません。

One possibility is that the hash value of the underwear is different from the genuine.
Parapara specifies that Shiho's panties have the hash value of the texture to avoid hash value conflicts.
If you have a mod (g1t) that changes the pattern of Captaincookie68's panties, it will not work.

14 hours ago, white and black panda said:

1つの可能性を考えると、下着のハッシュ値が純正と違う値になっている。
Paraparaは、ハッシュ値の競合を避けるために、Shihoのパンティは、テクスチャーのハッシュ値を指定しています。
Captaincookie68のパンティの柄を変更するMOD(g1t)を入れている場合は、機能しません。

One possibility is that the hash value of the underwear is different from the genuine.
Parapara specifies that Shiho's panties have the hash value of the texture to avoid hash value conflicts.
If you have a mod (g1t) that changes the pattern of Captaincookie68's panties, it will not work.

You are correct, sir. It was an improper texture file. I had conflicting "pc005_scl" folders. All good. Thank you for your time and quick responses. Different subject: Any chance you can revisit the first game and remove the bandage from the crotch area? That would be cool.

Shiho.png

Edited by greedo75

スクール水着をヌードにします。
(水着のオン・オフ機能はありません)

注意
裸のテクスチャーはParaparaのMODの機能を利用しています。
最低限、Paraparaの基本MODは必要です。
水着のデータを裸にするのが困難な一部のキャラクターは、スクール水着以外のデータで作成しているため、イベントシーン等で不具合がある可能性があります(未検証)。

Nude school swimsuits.
(There is no on/off function for the swimsuit)

Attention.
The nude textures use the functionality of the Parapara mod.
At a minimum, the basic Parapara mod is required.
Some characters whose swimsuit data is difficult to make nude are created with data other than school swimsuit data, which may cause problems in event scenes, etc. (not tested).

image.thumb.jpeg.a322872614b367744b82c545ad05806a.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.a2925e471b4d2c50abfb70ba9e53927a.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.da5b8a0a9c0ab305a58ec9c2df21c451.jpeg

Naked school swimsuit.rar

10 hours ago, white and black panda said:

スクール水着をヌードにします。
(水着のオン・オフ機能はありません)

注意
裸のテクスチャーはParaparaのMODの機能を利用しています。
最低限、Paraparaの基本MODは必要です。
水着のデータを裸にするのが困難な一部のキャラクターは、スクール水着以外のデータで作成しているため、イベントシーン等で不具合がある可能性があります(未検証)。

Nude school swimsuits.
(There is no on/off function for the swimsuit)

Attention.
The nude textures use the functionality of the Parapara mod.
At a minimum, the basic Parapara mod is required.
Some characters whose swimsuit data is difficult to make nude are created with data other than school swimsuit data, which may cause problems in event scenes, etc. (not tested).

Naked school swimsuit.rar 119.41 MB · 30 downloads

Nice! I always wanted a mod for the school swimsuits, but I knew if I asked Parapara about it, they would probably get irritated.
It's nice to see you continuing the work left behind after Parapara left.

3 hours ago, greedo75 said:

@white and black panda I'm having issues with Uta. See pic. Do you know what is causing the black shaft-like lines behind her? Also, she has no feet/shoes, nor is her torso proper. All other girls are fine with the Everyday Uniform selected. Maybe a bad texture file? And by the way, she works perfectly with your newly uploaded Naked Swimsuits mod. Thanks for that!

Uta Glitch.png

MODのダウンロードページにも載せているように、そのような不具合は見られません。
キー1~キー5を全て複数回押して確認しましたが、問題ないです。
Parapara_MOD_New_FIXのファイルを、適切に上書きしましたか?

貴方の画像を見た感じ、デラックス版の衣装がないように見えます。

Paraparaは、ハッシュの競合を避けるために、ほとんどの「通常の制服」と、「デラックス衣装」のモデルを同じデータに変えています。
デラックス衣装をお持ちでなくても、全てのデータはMODに入っているデータに置き替えて下さい。

若しくは、Parapara以外のMODを入れていませんか?

私はParaparaのMODの構成を維持したまま、修正や追加をしています。
この定義から外れるMODを入れた場合の、動作保証はできません。

As I have posted on the mod download page, I do not see any such glitches.
I have checked by pressing all keys 1 through 5 multiple times and there is no problem.
Did you overwrite the Parapara_MOD_New_FIX file properly?

From your image, it looks like there is no costume for the deluxe version.
Parapara has changed most of the "regular uniform" and "deluxe costume" models to the same data to avoid hash conflicts.
Even if you do not have a deluxe costume, all data should be replaced with the data in the mod.

Or have you installed any mods other than Parapara?

I have kept the Parapara mod configuration, with modifications and additions.
I cannot guarantee the operation of any mods that deviate from this definition.

image.thumb.jpeg.b0c0f76365750e13a9bfeef64e71363e.jpeg

8 hours ago, greedo75 said:

@white and black panda I'm having issues with Uta. See pic. Do you know what is causing the black shaft-like lines behind her? Also, she has no feet/shoes, nor is her torso proper. All other girls are fine with the Everyday Uniform selected. Maybe a bad texture file? And by the way, she works perfectly with your newly uploaded Naked Swimsuits mod. Thanks for that!

Uta Glitch.png

改めて貴方の画像をみた結果、UTAのgzファイルは置き換えられているのは間違いないようです。
種明かしをすると、UTAの足はタイツを利用しています。
そして、タイツのメッシュが身体のテクスチャーを読み込むようにIDを書き換えています。
次に3DMigotoで本物の足のメッシュに置き換えるようにしています。
貴方の画像では、タイツのメッシュのままで、3DMigotoによるメッシュの置き換えが機能していないようです。
考えられる原因は、UTA以外のキャラクター、若しくは他の衣装のMODのハッシュが競合している可能性です。
Parapara以外の人が作成したMODを使用していませんか?
このゲームは、他の人物・衣装等のハッシュの競合が非常に多いため、ParaparaのMOD以外の作品で、不確定なハッシュの競合が発生しているかもです。

そうでないのであれば、一度Ctrl+Alt+F10を押し、MODをリセットしてみて下さい。

After looking at your image again, it seems certain that the UTA gz file has been replaced.
To clarify the seed, UTA's legs are using tights.
And the ID is rewritten so that the tights mesh reads the body texture.
Then I use 3DMigoto to replace the mesh with the real foot mesh.
In your image, the tights mesh is still there and the 3DMigoto mesh replacement does not seem to be working.
A possible cause could be a hash conflict with a character other than UTA, or with another costume mod.
Are you using a mod created by someone other than Parapara?
The game has so many hash conflicts for other characters, costumes, etc., that there may be an indeterminate number of hash conflicts in works other than Parapara's mods.

If not, try pressing Ctrl+Alt+F10 once to reset the mod.

Edited by white and black panda
Disabled by extension!

Uta Glitch.png

I have never encountered this error after installing White and black panda's mods. A possible reason why you encountered this error could be because you have installed his mods in the wrong order. The correct order of installing the mods can be found in this post I made previously which also contains an up-to-date collection of mods created by Parapara and mods created by other people to improve Parapara's existing mods. It also contains a list of additional things to take note of when installing the mods. I update that post regularly when new mods are created so if you are unsure about the installation order of mods, you can refer to it to understand the correct order to install the mods.  

Using the .ini files already available for Hinako, I made a slight edit in order to fix a shadow error. I am not sure if anyone noticed this.

I think this version may have been lost, since it used to be available in the Parapara collection. However, the version in the Parapara collection has a shadow error. I don't think it used to have this error, but now it does.

HINAKO_RIF_NO_SkirtALT.rar

EDIT: OMG, I feel so stupid! I didn't notice there is already a set of mods linked by @TrueShining. The shadow fix is probably already done by someone else!! >_<

20230909145144_1.jpg.d22f883c146da62dbe8774ecf66d6f00.jpg20230909144945_1.jpg.2b2668dc5690a12168d19031efa0a59f.jpg

20230909145356_1.jpg.585e4c551aeb4619ad72cd70229b5076.jpg

Edited by MemoryH

YUUKIの水着からズボンを外します。
ParaparaのMODに上書きで更新して下さい。
かなり無理やり作成したので、太ももに段差が少しあったりします。
時間なくて動作確認はできていません。

Remove the pants from YUUKI's swimsuit.
Please update Parapara's mod with an overwrite.
There are a few bumps on the thighs because I created it very forcibly.
I haven't checked it works because I don't have time.

image.thumb.jpeg.51fcaa355437e2e40de295966075c458.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.948072537c8efb8fd5a5101d3bc8e848.jpeg

修正版のアップロードにより削除。

Removed due to upload of revised version.

Edited by white and black panda
On 9/4/2023 at 11:01 PM, TrueShining said:

I have never encountered this error after installing White and black panda's mods. A possible reason why you encountered this error could be because you have installed his mods in the wrong order. The correct order of installing the mods can be found in this post I made previously which also contains an up-to-date collection of mods created by Parapara and mods created by other people to improve Parapara's existing mods. It also contains a list of additional things to take note of when installing the mods. I update that post regularly when new mods are created so if you are unsure about the installation order of mods, you can refer to it to understand the correct order to install the mods.  

Okay, uninstalled BRT (deleted all files in the folder, to be sure). Reinstalled BRT, including all DLC. Performed tasks in the order you linked, overwriting files accordingly. Everything works as it should except Uta looks like she's wearing pantyhose while all other girls are nude. Her shoes are back and the black bars shown in my previous picture are gone (that's an improvement).  Perhaps I'm missing a file? Any clarification would be appreciated. Thank you (oh, and I'm only using Parapara's mod).

Uta Hose.png

Edited by greedo75
Disabled by extension!

Some clarification on the RENA_RIF_NO_Skirt mod listed in the install order.

It needs to be installed AT THE END. Otherwise, the invisible error comes back.

I updated the installation order in my previous post after taking note of this. Out of curiosity, what error were you referring to when you mentioned invisible error? I do not remember encountering an invisible error even though I installed the RENA_RIF_NO_Skirt mod after the Reflector No Skirt & Nude mod and before the Kirara Dog mod previously. Anyway, just to be on the safe side, I updated the installation order in which the RENA_RIF_NO_Skirt mod is to be installed after the AO Micro Skirt FIX mod so that it is the second last mod to be installed on the list. 

Disabled by extension!

Okay, uninstalled BRT (deleted all files in the folder, to be sure). Reinstalled BRT, including all DLC. Performed tasks in the order you linked, overwriting files accordingly. Everything works as it should except Uta looks like she's wearing pantyhose while all other girls are nude. Her shoes are back and the black bars shown in my previous picture are gone (that's an improvement).  Perhaps I'm missing a file? Any clarification would be appreciated. Thank you (oh, and I'm only using Parapara's mod).

Uta Hose.png

This is strange, Uta should not be wearing pantyhose if you had installed the mods in the order I have stated in my previous post. If you have installed the [BRT] Parapara MOD New FIX mod, Uta's pantyhose should be replaced by skin texture since that mod I linked is the same as this one created by White and black panda which changed Uta's pantyhose to skin texture. Anyway, I updated the installation order in my previous post so you might want to try reinstalling the mods again to see if it fixes your issue. 

Disabled by extension!

Reina's back becomes invisible in her Reflector form. This post above highlights it.

I see, so that is what you were referring to. Thanks for the clarification. I must have not noticed that during the last time I was testing the mods although I did observed that the issue regarding some of Mio's hair being missing is fixed. 

I made a texture mod, but only for the skin texture of Hinako for now. Will try to get around to the rest, if possible.

I wouldn't mind doing something similar for the eye textures for variety, but my inexperience with 3DMigoto prevents me from doing that. :(

Someone making a mod template for the eyes would be a great starting point.

20230911015644_1.jpg.bd1dde4b7d7a680220cb74926fd4009c.jpg

Edited by MemoryH