sims 2 beastiality mod

bluefrost

i was wondering if such a thing excists  (  with sims 2 pets off course  )

and if so   could anybody  point me towards it  ?

and if not   could err anybody  create it  ?

(  i have no idea how hard  something  like that  would be  im not  a modder unfortunally  )

thanks 

Too bad, it's only for The Sims 2 (lucky person above), no for The Sims 3. I already uninstall and abandoned The Sims 2 long time ago...

Thanks for purchasing PeTx Mod!
All donations are appreciated and will fund future updates and new addons smile.gif

WARNING!!
This mod may not be legal in your country and we take no responsibility for your usage or your EA account(s) if they get banned be forewarned!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change log 2.8.0
Thanks to all you guys who contributed to this project and feedback.

* Fixed the mounting bug with smaller male dogs.
* The mount window now appears on the screen where it should be, also added a camera control on window to see the insert and pullout.
* Added a dog seed meter for female sims, does not apply to male since they cant get pregnant. 0/100% = pregnant and extra cutscene.
* Added new sound files for female/male sims (moaning) and (refusing).
* Updated mounting options for all dogs: removed "Try to Mount" and added  "Lets Play", "Mount Me", "Breed Me" 50% chance (baby),  and "Breed %Sim[id]" (teens to adults) in the household or neighbours.
* Removed jealousy reaction for pet sex since it did not make any sense from previous releases.
* New objects added under buyables include: PeTx Love Carpet, Naughty Entry, Dog Kennel "trap" (any sim that enters will get forcefully mounted/breed/knotted 9/10).
* Fixed motive bug, pet sex will now refill hunger/fun to 100% but makes bathroom go to almost empty on female sims. (does not apply to males anymore)
* Added new meshes for females teen/adult that now correctly show altered pregnancy 80% to 50% from the pet including 3 new cinematics (im pregnant?/the birth, im his bitch).
* Fixed random crash reported by users when using the kennel object.
* Fixed issue with the dogs cock not going away after pullout. it now fades after 30 seconds to 1 minute. (hard to soft)
* Updated the dog meshes with new cock animations and sizes, ranging from 6 inches to 12 inches. (user defined)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For any additional information or help please visit our forums, exsiting VIP accounts only. Thanks again Dublanxx Team!

Link:

http://www.beastforum.com/showtopic-106907-30.html

A dog seed meter for female sims... :wub:

I read, it was shared in the closed community... <_<

Yeah, I've been seeing this exact same "PeTx" post posted... I don't know how many times, in how many places, over how many years. And it's always just the post. Never, ever once the actual mod, never a link to where it once was, a file that has been taken down, no screen shots, nothing, just that post. Maybe it's really, really secretive and secure, who knows. But maybe it just doesn't actually exist.

It would be neat if it was real, but I don't think the PeTx mod exists. I'm not even sure if it's possible to make a mod similar to what it's supposed to be for Sims II, at least from the people I've talked with.

It would be neat if it was real, but I don't think the PeTx mod exists. I'm not even sure if it's possible to make a mod similar to what it's supposed to be for Sims II, at least from the people I've talked with.

so the sims 2  mods isnt even  real  nor can it be created from the looks  of it

....peachy 

and a sims 3  mod  ? (  i have  the sims 3 lurking  in my  steam  library  somewhere )

so the sims 2  mods isnt even  real  nor can it be created from the looks  of it

....peachy 

and a sims 3  mod  ? (  i have  the sims 3 lurking  in my  steam  library  somewhere )

I'm not saying a basic mod that just adds animations and items would be impossible, just some of the mechanics that this supposed 'PeTx' mod claims to add, which leads me to believe that it isn't real.

Sims 3 mods are even less likely to ever exist.

Sims 4 is almost here and S3 still has basically nothing for mods that add detailed animations.

The "Tools" just aren't available to add mods like that.

As much as I'd love a mod like PetX.

For Sex Animations, there are!

Check SexySims2 and AfterDuskSims.

It just...someone need to integrate it smoothly into the game.

Archived