TRX Statues - Sanguine Futa

View File

Description

Final version of "Sanguine" statue (futa variant). Materials: stone and gold. 

You can finde it near Dawnstar (see screenshots) to see yourself. Or put it where you want :) I make esp just for example.

1. Hi-poly mesh.

2. 4k statue body textures

3. Has collisions.

4. Materials idea: stone (looks better then green marble for me), gold decoration element (because of... Daedric Prince XD)

Credits

KS Hairdos for hair mesh reference.

Warning! This is hi-poly thing with 4k body textures!

Install

As usual.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/06/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SkyrimSE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

10 minutes ago, kjojkjkjookok said:

waiting for le

I do not have LE now and I do not intend to return to it. I'm tired of this buggy ... Besides, 2021 ends. Sorry.

If you need the LE version, it's not difficult to make it yourself. This is just a static mesh.

Instruction

1. Convert mod meshes to LE with SSE Nif Optimizer Its a vary easy process

2. Textures dont need any conversion at all. Im using DTX5 and ARGB 8888 formats so they are compatible with LE.

3. Resave existing esp witj LE Creation Kit or (better way) create your own LE esp with one new static and place the statue where you whant.

Thats all.

18 hours ago, m4mk203 said:

I do not have LE now and I do not intend to return to it. I'm tired of this buggy ... Besides, 2021 ends. Sorry.

If you need the LE version, it's not difficult to make it yourself. This is just a static mesh.

Instruction

1. Convert mod meshes to LE with SSE Nif Optimizer Its a vary easy process

2. Textures dont need any conversion at all. Im using DTX5 and ARGB 8888 formats so they are compatible with LE.

3. Resave existing esp witj LE Creation Kit or (better way) create your own LE esp with one new static and place the statue where you whant.

Thats all.

Wish you'd keep a presence on LE too, as I feel MS/Beth may eventually brick free mods on SE.  Probably talked about on a regular basis.  Not nearly as likely on LE since it doesn't have an online presence.

Regardless.  Your work is incredible!  I'll definitely grab this for SE.  Thank you! 

5 hours ago, blibby said:

Wish you'd keep a presence on LE too, as I feel MS/Beth may eventually brick free mods on SE.  Probably talked about on a regular basis.  Not nearly as likely on LE since it doesn't have an online presence.

Regardless.  Your work is incredible!  I'll definitely grab this for SE.  Thank you! 

I dont have LE. My old steam account was accidenly lost and on new one i just cant buy LE. And I wouldn't want to do it again even if I could.

Edited by m4mk203

Hi, great work. Im using your statues to replace ingame ones.

I have a request. Can you give your previous Sanguine statue this textures? I like previous mesh more (replacing mage statue), but this textures are much better.

P.s. New textures on old statue look like this. Not very good.

Spoiler

1477740678_enb2021_11_1123_16_01_79.jpg.f9e64628746cfae9017c0e3f0cf1c4f7.jpg1601654137_enb2021_11_1123_18_04_14.jpg.88af25050ddaecb8ae7d794147e78738.jpg

Here is the modified mesh I use, if you interested (LE)

magestatuesnow.nif

Edited by Dra_Lexx
2 hours ago, Dra_Lexx said:

Hi, great work. Im using your statues to replace ingame ones.

I have a request. Can you give your previous Sanguine statue this textures? I like previous mesh more (replacing mage statue), but this textures are much better.

P.s. New textures on old statue look like this. Not very good.

Reveal hidden contents

1477740678_enb2021_11_1123_16_01_79.jpg.f9e64628746cfae9017c0e3f0cf1c4f7.jpg1601654137_enb2021_11_1123_18_04_14.jpg.88af25050ddaecb8ae7d794147e78738.jpg

Here is the modified mesh I use, if you interested (LE)

magestatuesnow.nif 4.7 MB · 0 downloads

Yes i can make new textures for this statue. Tomorrow.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...