Guest Donkey

To Chase Roxand, i been trying to get that knotting animation of yours to work correctly, but somehow one of those files has there angle set in the wrong direction. i think it is the out part that is causing this.

in one play i lost dog before use of the bone. quest jumped form "try to use it" to "throw away". got wild wolf through knotting and quest updated to "given bone". problem was that those scripts that give you control (pointed attack) after some sex didnt activate (10 sessions and nothing). and that info about what bone do never showed. maybe would be better to give some book or scroll with the bone and give info there.

sorry if it was mentioned already, didnt find it.

There's no Reset Actor thing like Morrowind?  Boo.  =/

actually if they are outside the gate (still in the basement) you can try the following

open console and type "tfc"

now move the camera out and and with the dogs in view open console again, click first on one of them and type "tcl", no do the same for the other one, lastly click on any free space and type tfc again, close the console and move to the back of the kennel

since they are set to follow you they will come to you even going through walls or doors.

once they are inside the kennel again open the console and select them again and type "tcl" again, to remove the flag from them

that way they can't follow you once the door is unlocked

LoversBitch v0.3 is up! It doesn't have everything I wanted it to have, yet. But I'm going to busy most of the week starting tomorrow and figured I should release something now, rather than have the entire project stall all week.

EDIT:

By the way, you should clean your save of the old LoversBitch first, but if you don't it won't screw anything up.

It rocks so far.  Love that you can talk other people into going too.  ^^  A few of them didn't show up though; not sure how many you have scripted for it yet, but I managed to get Alberic Little (that his name?) and his wife in there.

<>

Just noticed that the males have no body if you turn on the Prison Irons option.

Love the mod, however, the texture for the Tundra-wolf is missing (normal map is there)

Also, the some of the textures have the wrong name.

Specifically, the Tundra-wolf and the hellhound have misnamed texture-files.

Edit: I found out that, in the current version, the guidebook detailing the 'partnership mechanics' the part about what happens after %n times of knotting states: "%n times of mounting", not knotting.

Anyways, keep up the good work.

Don't send males in there' date=' pervert.

I think breeding can hold 6 people now.

[/quote']

:P

All dogs goes to heaven; all peoples go to kennels.

Suggestion: Might wanna think about putting the breeds name on the door to its kennel, so you can tell which is which.

Hate this... all was working, then i changed the race of my char, and everything failed at once. I loaded a save with unchenged char, but everything remained faulty...

Works with older savefile. Something is wrong inside my saves.

Talking to Rena again after agreeing to "train" her dogs while she is en-route to the shop causes me to teleport high above the ground somewhere in the wilderness.

Edit: To clarify, I did what you asked Chase, and made a clean, well clean as in with LoversBitch, save.  She also mentioned going to her basement when she said to follow her.  Speaking of which, that door to her basement is still there, but it doesn't go anywhere, though I can make it open and close all I want!

Thanks for the bug reports! v0.3a is up with everything fixed. Unless something else comes up in the next few hours, this'll probably be my last update until at least next weekend. I've got some quests revolving around slavery and curses that I'll be adding once I'm back to work. All of which will award you new dogs/wolves for completing. :P

EDIT:

To anyone who wants to redistribute/translate this plugin, you're more than welcome. I simply ask that you give proper credit to all of the mesh/texture creators and myself, and also PM me a link to wherever you post it.

EDIT2:

In case you guys didn't notice, I added a shop near Chorrol Castle in v0.3. Rena no longer runs her breeding kennel out of her basement, it's in her shop's basement.