didnt have problem with alfa. wolfs mostly ignored me. only problem was that my character was "in heat" while completing the quest. so it was run 'n' fuck all the way.

one question about the dog shop. when is Rena there? or is the shop just for kennels? i got her there only once, when helping her "train" the dogs.

and one thing to the "in heat". its great, but to get humped everytime you go through the door is insane. i even got humped 3 times before i could tell the dog to follow.

pavol000 you've got load order problems. Some other mod overvrites Rena's new AIpackages from LoversBitch with vanilla ones. So she can't work at shop. Place LB somewhere at the bottom of the list, even under LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp will work, then try loading the game and wait a day(the time is needed for Rena to change to new AIpackages). Then she will be in shop from 9am to 6pm(or something alike).

pavol000 you've got load order problems. Some other mod overvrites Rena's new AIpackages from LoversBitch with vanilla ones. So she can't work at shop. Place LB somewhere at the bottom of the list' date=' even under LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp will work, then try loading the game and wait a day(the time is needed for Rena to change to new AIpackages). Then she will be in shop from 9am to 6pm(or something alike).

[/quote']

thanks for advice. will try it once i get home from work.

worked. messed up load order while cleaning unused mods.

Finally got around to playing this mod and man.......you're one sick puppy Chase(pun intended) lol. Great work' date=' loving everything about it especially the variations on the other dogs in terms of ability and traits. A couple of  problems though

1.) The Alpha dog in the cave was invisible. I could hear him and I could feel him(PC moved like there was an object in her path) but he didnt do anything and he let the women go free without much problems. Didnt attempt to attack me or anything either. Luckily the quest ended properly without any issues.

2.) The wolf at the very beginning of the cave: Is he supposed to be immune to death? Tried to kill him but he just kept regenerating his health to the point that I couldnt get him down to even half health, in the end after another sex session I managed to get into sneak mode and whack him for 6x damage thus killing him in one blow. Idk if you intended to make him become yours after knotting but after 10 attempts of no knotting I decided to try killing him instead. This is not the same problem as the other poster, I can kill random wolves fine including the other wolves in the cave but only this specific wolf had the problem.

[/quote']

I had invisa-alpha problems too, he didn't do anything. Stone dog crashes my game on mounting. Otherwise, it's been great.

Where are you getting the Wolf Statue from? It isn't supposed to be unlockable yet, unless you're cheating. I'm not sure why the Alpha Wolf would be invisible, but I'll look at later.

I might know where he got the wolf statue.

I found that, before buying any dogs, all kennels are filled (the player kennels, I mean).

Also, I don't think the dogs in the breeding kennels are supposed to be [character name]'s [dog type]

This is not so for every dog, primarily, it doesn't count for the normal dogs (just dogs, the special one's all seem to have this problem).

Secondly, I'm using Open Cities, and I (normally) can't reach the dog shop. This is because the dogshop is inside the internal Chorrol space. If you, or someone else would be willing to make a compatibility-patch, it would be greatly apreciated.

Sadly, my own skills with the construction set end at changing some parameters in weapon, armor or spells.

Edit: forgot to mention, I also have the Invisi-alpha problem.

Greetings,

Hitman69

Getting errors with wild companions in 03.b. Looks like when a wolf starts knotting, oblivion ctd's or spits an OBSE error.

NVM, looks like it's my lovers. Will look for a mod causing this.

Alpha appears fine for me.

nice mod, one thing though would be nice if when the "in heat" bit didn't lead to getting mounted every step you take... had to literally either tell him to stay somewhere or had to sit still and rest for 2-3 days.... otherwise combat was impossible... since he was even mounting during combat... though could be a bloodhound thing.... think I nearly got him to 50 just with that... which sort of was a "wtf" moment since forgot I hadn't touched the "in heat" setting...

But otherwise like the mod.

Well I have to ask.. I've done everything I can think of  but STILL have invisible wolves. I have SI loaded, and Donkey's mod, and MBP. After reloads, and reinstalling, and checking and double checking load order.. those wolves are still invisible. 

(Except for the face and penis.. and that's quite a stirring moment when adventuring.. you can't see them coming until they jump you!)

Please someone throw me a bone here!

Where is LB in yuor load order? Try to place it last' date=' to prevent possible conflicts. What's with archive invalidation on you?

[/quote']

I put LB as low as possible.. tried it before, and after, IdleAnimats and IdleObj.

This is the latest attempt:

Oblivion.esm

CM Partners.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

ANBMiniMicroBikini double melon.esp

AT Prison.esp

SamVimes's Feint Death.esp

companion_chocolate.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

Beautiful PeopleV22 - MaleReplacerV4.esp

IDKRRR_C_race_closed_mouth_version.esp

DMRA Stock Clothing Skimpy.esp

DMRA Stock Armor Skimpy.esp

DMRA Stock Robe Skimpy Replacer.esp

DMRA  Skimpy Armor Expanded.esp

Dungeon Poses 1.1.esp

DMwardropemerged.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

No_Load_Screen_on_Death-5824.esp

Slof's Boners! v5.esp

CTAddPose_Chaos.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Edhildils Marco Armors.esp

VipCxjHHTest.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

BisSP_RHH_2.esp

CM Partners.esp

CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp

CM Partners More NPCs NE.esp

CM Partners NPC NE.esp

CM Partners NPC.esp

Chocolate Elves.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversJoburgNoDelay.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Female NPCs.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversBitch.esp

SeductiveIdles.esp

SetBody.esp

Everything else I use is working perfectly.. Except those durn invisible wolves!

@Irishredneck

Seductive Idles doesn't play nice with Lovers; I use it myself.  Put it higher in the load order, like this:

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversCreature.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Beauty.esp  <-----(What I remade SeductiveIdle into)

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversBitch.esp

This is the load I've been using for a long time now and I have no issues anymore with any Lovers.

Ah that's what the potions for, sort of looked at the potion then said meh, not really thinking about it. Guess I'll have to make sure to keep some on her for those moments were getting mounted is really impracticle.

TY for pointing at the pots

For those' date=' who can't see canines, added by this mod. Try this link - http://www.mediafire.com/?qow3rx93to1yrab

I included all the textures i found in other LB versions.

Can't tame a wild wolf, it keeps attacking me, despite i've got his bone(both of them, actually ;) ).

Is it working for you guys?

[/quote']

The only alternate mesh that the Alpha Wolf uses is the eyes. Everything else should be the vanilla meshes. And you can't tame him. He has a token that prevents it. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to change it and let you guys tame him.