well you got 186 plugins as well, :-) but im missing some pretty important ones (the Unofficial Patches, wouldnt play without them)

but back to the list, there is one mod pack that rather screams at me, not sure if it is the culprit, but it is a possibility

CM Partners, CM Partners does have a rather heavy set of scripts running for companions that can produce problems (due they normally would only show up once you try to laod a game)

do me a favor and try the following

Start Wrye Bash

click on the "Saves" tab and now rightclick on "File" (the sorting for the view window)

you will get a popup menu, navigate to the following here

Profile->Edit Profile

this will popup a new window where you can manage "Save Profiles"

click on "Add" and name the Profile anything you want

now click on the "X" in the "Save Profiles" window o return to Wrye Bash

again rightclick on "Files" and navigate to

Profile-> [the new Profile you created]

this will clean the savegame list (don't fear your saves are still there, you just switched them with a new profile, good for testing)

return to the "Mods" tab and deactivate all mods you have

EXCEPT for the original Bethesda ones (Oblivion.esm, all starting with DLC, and Knight.esp)

now select the Lovers plugins one by one, if they activate a master file let them do that.

important ones that need to be activ are

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

all others are not needed for a quick test

start Oblivion and see if it loads, if you get to the menu screen start a new game, if it loads then all necessary plugins are okay

if it does not load then somehow they are indeed corrupt (either the plugins or some data file associated with them)

if it does not load, you only have one option, doing a clean Oblivion Install (either by removing it completely or by removing all files that have been added by hand)

using the profiles option from Wrye Bash will let you quick test several options, since loaded plugin list are handled seperatly for each profile (Wrye Bash will remember what plugins you enabled for each profile)

If Oblivion did load, then you have the tedious task of adding other plugins one after the other to see which one creates the trouble (i would start with the ESM files first, and then enable race plugins next)

i know this is maybe a lot of trouble, but since the normal fixes did not help, this is the best option left

Guest Donkey

Weightbomb check your post this is how you do it.Normally you get an option to add attachments, that way you can add txt file jpeg etc.. Also you have something like quote tags or insert code, that way you can add some more to your posts.

There is currently no spoiler tag yet, or that would have been an option too.

My Oblivion crashes "Oblivion has stopped working" right at the first screen (The Bethesda A ZeniMax Company one). Wrye Bash won't work (it doesn't start) but I tried the rest of the aforementioned solutions, none of them worked.

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
BreakUndies.esm
x117race.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp
Brighter_Torches.esp
Extended Death Camera.esp
personality_idles4.esp
Oblivion Graphics Extender Support.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV3.esp
Growlfs Animated Hair.esp
Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Vegetation_200%_by_Max_Tael.esp
LoversFSE.esp
LoversBCMSound.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversTachiCat2.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversGroup1.esp
LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversLight.esp
MidasSpells.esp
RenGuardOverhaul.esp
Chain it!.esp
Corean_hair_for_Original_race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
IDKRRR_C_race.esp
Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
LoversJoburgv116.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I'm no expert' date=' but you might try moving LoversJoburg.esp above Lover with PK.esp, that's where I have it and it works fine. Just a suggestion.

[/quote']

Thank you for the tip but doesn't work either, even without Joburg selected, it still crashes. Without LoversBitch everything works fine.

I think there is a mod conflict with the mod. When I enter the living room of Rena house and after getting raped(and knotted) by one of her two dogs, the dog actually "stole" an item on the table. This caused Rena's husband to go berserk, killing both dogs and beating Rena to death till a guard comes. 0.o

I think there is a mod conflict with the mod. When I enter the living room of Rena house and after getting raped(and knotted) by one of her two dogs' date=' the dog actually \"stole\" an item on the table. This caused Rena's husband to go berserk, killing both dogs and beating Rena to death till a guard comes. 0.o

[/quote']

this is not conflict of the mod, but rather a bug with Oblivion per se :-)

the problem is that the dogs are taking food items from around the house (they are eating as well), and the food items are only owned by the husband, the dogs in question are owned by the wife, so if they take food, the husband goes after the dogs, wife sees it as an attack on her property, and retaliates on her husband (this happens with vanilla oblivion as well, the funniest thing is that these two are described as dog lovers, first time i played and heard that statement, two minutes later the husabnd came out of the house beating the shit out of the dogs and his wife :-) )

the funniest thing is that these two are described as dog lovers' date=' first time i played and heard that statement, two minutes later the husabnd came out of the house beating the shit out of the dogs and his wife :-) )

[/quote']

Congrats, you nearly made me spit coffee all over my screen in laughter.

New breeding kennel is done. There are six "breeding kennels" that you can force NPCs into (or be forced into, yourself). But it's conflicting with another mod that makes the game crash (only in that room). Once that is issue sorted out, I can finally make the quests and be done with v0.3. If any of you have followed the "Idea's for mods we should make" topic, you might see a quest or two that borrows parts of those ideas.

Guest Donkey

i am no expert too' date=' but shouldn't lovers with pk.esp placed on the bottom ? then loversbitch.esp and the the two LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

[/quote']

Actually you are wrong about this one, it is the other way around..

lovers with pk.esp

Bashpatch if you are using it

<--- some other mods that can't be bashed in.. like mb2, creature, lovers doctor, nichy etc..

loversbitch.esp

anims one needs to be last because of the way the animations are, but OBSE020 may change all of this, but i hope this will take along time, since most mods currently stable already, if they start to rewrite.. new translation will skyrocket..

And i am currently out of free time, so it will also take some time before i return to translating now..

But the motion functions don't need to be translated. Couldn't the functions just be moved into the previously translated ESM/ESP? In theory, not much should change, just the motion functions. The animation ESPs would still exist to load the different types of animations (human, creature, and object), so only Lovers with PK.esm, Lovers with PK.esp, and maybe LoversCreature.esm would change. Right?

Guest Loogie

the problem is that the dogs are taking food items from around the house (they are eating as well)' date=' and the food items are only owned by the husband, the dogs in question are owned by the wife, so if they take food, the husband goes after the dogs, wife sees it as an attack on her property, and retaliates on her husband (this happens with vanilla oblivion as well, the funniest thing is that these two are described as dog lovers, first time i played and heard that statement, two minutes later the husabnd came out of the house beating the shit out of the dogs and his wife :-) )

[/quote']

The problems with this engine to this day are ridiculous.  In New Vegas, ED-E the floating robot companion would randomly start shooting at people, a problem I never had but had been widely reported, so I counted myself lucky.  Obsidian patched it - turned out ED-E was considered a creature in the engine, so if you had food or drinks in his inventory NPCs would turn hostile in an attempt to kill him and take it.  So the problem wasn't ED-E going berserk, it was him defending himself from people trying to jack your shit.

The only thing I can suggest is disabling everything except for Oblivion.esm, Lovers with PK.esm, LoversCreature.esm, Lovers with PK.esp, LoversBitch.esp, any race mods that you need, and the Lovers Animation ESPs. If that works (which it should), keep tacking on a few more mods at a time until you figure out what causes the CTD. Enable 10 or so at a time until you get the CTD, then disable the last 10 one at a time until it's fixed.

This would be incredibly helpful for me, since I could find out what is causing the CTDs for several users.

The only thing I can suggest is disabling everything except for Oblivion.esm' date=' Lovers with PK.esm, LoversCreature.esm, Lovers with PK.esp, LoversBitch.esp, any race mods that you need, and the Lovers Animation ESPs. If that works (which it should), keep tacking on a few more mods at a time until you figure out what causes the CTD. Enable 10 or so at a time until you get the CTD, then disable the last 10 one at a time until it's fixed.

This would be incredibly helpful for me, since I could find out what is causing the CTDs for several users.

[/quote']

Okay I did that, bad news I fear. I disabled everything except of ...

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

... and it still crashed. Then I disabled the LoversBitch.esp and it worked. So it's definitely something in LoversBitch that is causing the CTD.

Is there anything else I can do to help you find the problem? And thank you for making this mod and taking the time to help me/us. It's greatly appreciated. :)

@_@ What the Hell? Okay, what version of OBSE do you have? I've been working off of 20 beta 5, so if you have something earlier, try a newer version. If all else fails, I'll upload my WIP v0.3 for you to try. Maybe by some miracle it fixed itself in all of the new code I've done.

The only thing I can suggest is disabling everything except for Oblivion.esm' date=' Lovers with PK.esm, LoversCreature.esm, Lovers with PK.esp, LoversBitch.esp, any race mods that you need, and the Lovers Animation ESPs. If that works (which it should), keep tacking on a few more mods at a time until you figure out what causes the CTD. Enable 10 or so at a time until you get the CTD, then disable the last 10 one at a time until it's fixed.

[/quote']

Okay I did that, bad news I fear. I disabled everything except of ...

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

... and it still crashed. Then I disabled the LoversBitch.esp and it worked. So it's definitely something in LoversBitch that is causing the CTD.

Is there anything else I can do to help you find the problem? And that you for making this mod and taking time to help me/us. It's greatly appreciated. :)

Hm if it is only LoverBitch remaining, did you install the Lovers plugins in the right order, and did you use the Creature vs NPC Anim Project from Donkey?

If i remember correctly he did alter the base files and Chase used these as well, not sure how much is changed in them (never looked :-P ) but maybe this could be the reason? (if you did not use the Creature vs NPC Anim project, if you do have that one, than my only guess is that something is pretty corrupt)

@_@ What the Hell? Okay' date=' what version of OBSE do you have? I've been working off of 20 beta 5, so if you have something earlier, try a newer version. If all else fails, I'll upload my WIP v0.3 for you to try. Maybe by some miracle it fixed itself in all of the new code I've done.

[/quote']

I'm using Obse 0020. This should be the newest version, at least that's what the obse site says.

Congrats, you nearly made me spit coffee all over my screen in laughter.

New breeding kennel is done. There are six \"breeding kennels\" that you can force NPCs into (or be forced into, yourself). But it's conflicting with another mod that makes the game crash (only in that room). Once that is issue sorted out, I can finally make the quests and be done with v0.3. If any of you have followed the \"Idea's for mods we should make\" topic, you might see a quest or two that borrows parts of those ideas.

Will the NPCs be completely random or it can be one of your companions? Either way, it sounds great. ;D

Hm if it is only LoverBitch remaining' date=' did you install the Lovers plugins in the right order, and did you use the Creature vs NPC Anim Project from Donkey?

If i remember correctly he did alter the base files and Chase used these as well, not sure how much is changed in them (never looked :-P ) but maybe this could be the reason? (if you did not use the Creature vs NPC Anim project, if you do have that one, than my only guess is that something is pretty corrupt)

[/quote']

Yes I use the Creature vs NPC Anim project. Should I get rid of it?

No' date=' it should be more likely to work with it. Do you mind if, later, I send you a PM with a test version of LoversBitch v0.3? I want to see if my cleaned up code stops CTDs.

[/quote']

Sure, go ahead. I really hope that will make it work.