No' date=' it should be more likely to work with it. Do you mind if, later, I send you a PM with a test version of LoversBitch v0.3? I want to see if my cleaned up code stops CTDs.

[/quote']

I feel stupid now.... I didn't install Shivering Isles.... I just did and everything seems to work fine. I'm sorry for wasting your time Chase.

No' date=' it should be more likely to work with it. Do you mind if, later, I send you a PM with a test version of LoversBitch v0.3? I want to see if my cleaned up code stops CTDs.

[/quote']

I feel stupid now.... I didn't install Shivering Isles.... I just did and everything seems to work fine. I'm sorry for wasting your time Chase.

Don't feel stupid Veronica. I spent 3 days trying to figure out what was wrong and it took a couple of people to tell me that the dogs are from Shivering Isles, which told me why they were invisible with loverscreatures and why Loversbitch wasn't working. Unfortunately, i still haven't bought Shivering Isles. So if anyone is out there enjoying the mod, please post some pics for this poor, desperate pervert!

Is there a way to disable functions in LoversCreatures? I'm interested in this mod, but having it dependant on Creatures makes me shirk off of it, because I'm not particularly fond of the Creatures' mushrooms and starfish.. and whatnot else it had.

[/quote']

Don't feel stupid Veronica. I spent 3 days trying to figure out what was wrong and it took a couple of people to tell me that the dogs are from Shivering Isles, which told me why they were invisible with loverscreatures and why Loversbitch wasn't working. Unfortunately, i still haven't bought Shivering Isles. So if anyone is out there enjoying the mod, please post some pics for this poor, desperate pervert!

You could torrent Shivering Isles. Its completely free and safe. :) Also, I love this mod. Its absolutely awesome. I can't wait for wild wolfs to have the ability to knot.

Is there a way to disable functions in LoversCreatures? I'm interested in this mod' date=' but having it dependant on Creatures makes me shirk off of it, because I'm not particularly fond of the Creatures' mushrooms and starfish.. and whatnot else it had.

[/quote']

LoversCreatures.esm does not put the "mushrooms" and "starfish" into the game. That's another plugin. LoversCreatures is just the framework that allows for creatures to have sex. It does nothing on it's own.

Veronica and weirdtexan, SI is absolutely worth purchasing, but you might as well pirate it now and pay when you can. I know it's a douche thing to do, but you really need it for a lot of mods.

Is there a way to disable functions in LoversCreatures? I'm interested in this mod' date=' but having it dependant on Creatures makes me shirk off of it, because I'm not particularly fond of the Creatures' mushrooms and starfish.. and whatnot else it had.

[/quote']

Just disable the LoversCreatures.esp, and LoversCreaturesExtender.esp.

Hey Chase, finally got SI installed and your mod is wonderful! Just need to figure out how to rotate the dogs so they face the right way, and things will be perfect!

Also, anyone else feel a little weird getting so excited about a bestiality mod? I do. Doesn't mean i'm not going to play the hell out of it and enjoy every perverted moment, though. :)

Update damn Lovers with PK.esp from Donkey's \"Lovers Creatures Animation Project 2.0\" to solve the wrong direction thingy.

It contains a slightly modified script to support such animations.

Works like a charm now. Thanks Uriel! And Chase, thanks again, a million, million thanks.

Chase, do you think you can make the shackles compatible with other bust sizes? Actually tbh I prefer if the shackle themselves werent added.

Maybe change the dialogue to: Rena has drugged me and locked me in the kennel while I was unconscious.

Then have Rena's dialogue to: You can go free once you've done your work. And I should warn you that there was a poison in the drug and only I have the antidote. Dont try anything funny like hurting my precious dogs or I will leave you in there while the poison slowly takes effect and kills you.

Idk how the dogs are set but maybe make them immune to damage and then every time the player tries to harm the dogs a pop up window appears warning the player that "harming the dogs blah blah blah I die" This way no one really dies, the dogs themselves dont get hurt and solves the problem of having to force shackles on the player and removing all their equipment. Just a suggestions for v 3.1 or something. Anyway keep up the good work, you mod really adds alot to the animal sex side of LoversPK.

Chase' date=' if you ever plan to expend your mod with new animals, how bout horses?  ;D

[/quote']

That could work. Maybe the NPC for the stable outside of Imperial City would be perfect for it. :)

Imperial City stable would be perfect in multiple ways.  Every time I walk out the main entrance in the evening the horses are getting it on with the stablegirl anyway.  And, depending on how twisted things become, it could be part of a messed up master plan by the orc who owns the place to get horses to sell...

Chase' date=' if you ever plan to expend your mod with new animals, how bout horses?  ;D

[/quote']

That could work. Maybe the NPC for the stable outside of Imperial City would be perfect for it. :)

Imperial City stable would be perfect in multiple ways.  Every time I walk out the main entrance in the evening the horses are getting it on with the stablegirl anyway.  And, depending on how twisted things become, it could be part of a messed up master plan by the orc who owns the place to get horses to sell...

And to breed. :) Every time I go to the stable, the horses go crazy. I have MMM enabled so there are about 10 horses in the stable. It becomes a massive orgy at night.

This is still one of my favorites from here.  I tried to use Tachaicat2 spell on my dog to jump someone' date=' but he won't register as either partner for it.  Is there a way I can set it so he will?

[/quote']

noticed it to few days back but ignored it and later disabled Tachaicat2 because it cant target PC (self) wich would be more fun (target both self and others).

Guest Donkey

This is still one of my favorites from here.  I tried to use Tachaicat2 spell on my dog to jump someone' date=' but he won't register as either partner for it.  Is there a way I can set it so he will?

[/quote']

noticed it to few days back but ignored it and later disabled Tachaicat2 because it cant target PC (self) wich would be more fun (target both self and others).

be careful with what you wish.. :D This was actually pretty easy fix.

Hey, I downloaded the new extended animation thing, but none of the other poses besides the normal mounted position work right. My catgirl just stands on top/inside of the dog which sits on his butt and barks a lot.

I'm rock'n OBSE 20 and my load order's correct as far as I know - mod itself works fine.

Anyone know a fix?