Added one last update before calling it a night. I had nearly forgotten about my Tamago crossover. If you have Tamago enabled, and your character is between days 15 and 30, she'll be "In Heat". Basically, dogs will try to screw you like mad if you're close enough. If you don't want this enabled, I've added a setting to turn it off. You can also buy "Pheromone Reducers" from Rena if the shop is open. They last for 300 seconds and will prevent most types of forced mountings.

I'll fix up the whole "In Heat" thing to be less potent in later version, but for now I'm just leaving it as-is.

Added one last update before calling it a night. I had nearly forgotten about my Tamago crossover. If you have Tamago enabled' date=' and your character is between days 15 and 30, she'll be \"In Heat\". Basically, dogs will try to screw you like mad if you're close enough. If you don't want this enabled, I've added a setting to turn it off. You can also buy \"Pheromone Reducers\" from Rena if the shop is open. They last for 300 seconds and will prevent most types of forced mountings.

I'll fix up the whole \"In Heat\" thing to be less potent in later version, but for now I'm just leaving it as-is.

[/quote']

Super awesome idea! Can't wait to see the new shop and experience the new features!

Added one last update before calling it a night. I had nearly forgotten about my Tamago crossover. If you have Tamago enabled' date=' and your character is between days 15 and 30, she'll be \"In Heat\".[/quote']

I thought 'between days 15 and 30' seemed a bit odd, so I checked the scripts.

If you meant 'between STATES 15 and 30', that translates to 'during Late Follicular, Ovulatory and Luteal phases' right?

-edit-

Oh wait, the script cuts off at <30, so Luteal wouldn't be included. Which makes sense, otherwise you'd only have 1 day without being in heat.

I have problem with wolves attacking me when attack doesn't initiate sex. Wolves seen to have regenerating health so unless i manage to kill them with one hit it is impossible to kill them. After disabling your mod regeneration was gone.

Also is it possible to acquire bitch collar Maera ja Rena are wearing?

Glad you made an update, but there's one big problem with it... your shop's location conflicts with better cities (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16513).  You've placed it in the same place as the graveyard and shrine, so some of the gravestones are actually inside of the building, part of the shrine is in the building, there's also a massive rock formation stuck into the side of it, and the building blocks a patrol path for guards.  I hope you'll consider making a better cities compatible version, as that's one of those mods I just can't live without. 

I played around in the construction set a bit and found a decent location for it north of the castle and against the city wall.  In this location it only gets in the way of two trees which can easily be disabled in the console so that you don't have to have better cities as a master (to move them).  This also gives it a nice path that runs from the north gate, along the north wall, right past the door to the dog store, and then straight up to the castle. 

Try placing it at...

The Building

Worldspace: 'ChorrolWorld' (0003633E)

position

x: -61832.7813

y: 99180.0469

z: 14668.6436

rotation

x: 0.0000

y: 0.0000

z: -168.5393

The door

position

x: -62063.7188

y: 99375.1484

z: 14451.4541

(Same rotations as the building)

The spot isn't perfect, as the building rests partially in a hill, but it's not bad and this way it wouldn't interfere with such a major mod.  It looks fine there and it wouldn't be necessary to go in and change the terrain either.

Found another problem.  Wolf Cave conflicts with Unique Landscapes: Chorrol Hinterland.  The cave has been placed right in the middle of the rock fenced road and farm, so it blocks the path, sticks in the house, and is covering up half of the poor farmer's crops.  if you move the cave about 100 feet northwest of where it is now, it should be in a clear spot.

I have problem with wolves attacking me when attack doesn't initiate sex. Wolves seen to have regenerating health so unless i manage to kill them with one hit it is impossible to kill them. After disabling your mod regeneration was gone.

Also is it possible to acquire bitch collar Maera ja Rena are wearing?

Wild Wolves? I'm not sure why that would happen' date=' but I'll look into it.

The collars aren't unlockable in-game yet, but if you really want it, use "player.additem xx00EC0D 1" where xx is the load order index of LoversBitch.

Glad you made an update, but there's one big problem with it... your shop's location conflicts with better cities (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16513).  You've placed it in the same place as the graveyard and shrine, so some of the gravestones are actually inside of the building, part of the shrine is in the building, there's also a massive rock formation stuck into the side of it, and the building blocks a patrol path for guards.  I hope you'll consider making a better cities compatible version, as that's one of those mods I just can't live without. 

I'll make an optional ESP that moves the shop/cave when I get back to work. For now you'll either have to move it yourself or live with it...

Cool mod. What about adding some horses that are trained in same way as dogs (and increasing speed and health)?

I've had a lot of requests for horses' date=' so I'll probably add them at some point. Don't expect anything as fancy as the dogs.

the knot only appears when the progresion of positions is in automatic, right?

Nope, it works on both progression types. When your dog mounts you, there's a certain chance that he'll knot and a timer starts a countdown until he actually knots. If you don't finish before that, he knots you.

Playing with Tomago on, I tried to get pregnant to my Collie. Even with 100+ sperm tokens from him, I ended up getting fertilised the the Alpha Wolf's measly 2.

Tomago was definitely working on the Collie cum, since it was being removed from inventory faster than I could replenish it (without console). Tomago/Hiyoko probably just doesn't recognise the different breeds.

Playing with Tomago on' date=' I tried to get pregnant to my Collie. Even with 100+ sperm tokens from him, I ended up getting fertilised the the Alpha Wolf's measly 2.

Tomago was definitely working on the Collie cum, since it was being removed from inventory faster than I could replenish it (without console). Tomago/Hiyoko probably just doesn't recognise the different breeds.

[/quote']

I've had a Hellhound puppy, so I know it works. Maybe it was just really bad luck?

LoneWolf, it sounds like an animation issue. I take it that you're using the Creature vs NPC Anim Project? Try reinstalling it.

Damn i love you guys...since wolflore has become totally "prudish" i was so lost without you *sigh*.

Great thanks to donkey, galgat, symon, chase and all the others for the great work and keep it on!

but i really like the idea with the "horse breeding training" mentioned before. maybe an option for the future? and while the topic is up...what about the "cowgirl" fetish? maybe a nice idea too. i'm just sayin'

Love the new store Chase. Almost wish I wasn't pregnant so I could enjoy it more (and yeah, i know i can turn miscarriage chances off, but i like that rp aspect of it).

Also, for those who don't know, there's a new Skyrim preview up on most gaming sites. The graphics looks greatly improved, especially the people, thought they're not quite as good as say in Mass Effect, but still very good. Anyway, guess what I spotted in one of the screenshots?

riverwood01.jpg

Chase, I don't mean to pressure you or anything, but I really hope you have some plans for loversbitch in Skyrim!

Finally got around to playing this mod and man.......you're one sick puppy Chase(pun intended) lol. Great work, loving everything about it especially the variations on the other dogs in terms of ability and traits. A couple of  problems though

1.) The Alpha dog in the cave was invisible. I could hear him and I could feel him(PC moved like there was an object in her path) but he didnt do anything and he let the women go free without much problems. Didnt attempt to attack me or anything either. Luckily the quest ended properly without any issues.

2.) The wolf at the very beginning of the cave: Is he supposed to be immune to death? Tried to kill him but he just kept regenerating his health to the point that I couldnt get him down to even half health, in the end after another sex session I managed to get into sneak mode and whack him for 6x damage thus killing him in one blow. Idk if you intended to make him become yours after knotting but after 10 attempts of no knotting I decided to try killing him instead. This is not the same problem as the other poster, I can kill random wolves fine including the other wolves in the cave but only this specific wolf had the problem.

Finally got around to playing this mod and man.......you're one sick puppy Chase(pun intended) lol. Great work' date=' loving everything about it especially the variations on the other dogs in terms of ability and traits. A couple of  problems though

1.) The Alpha dog in the cave was invisible. I could hear him and I could feel him(PC moved like there was an object in her path) but he didnt do anything and he let the women go free without much problems. Didnt attempt to attack me or anything either. Luckily the quest ended properly without any issues.

2.) The wolf at the very beginning of the cave: Is he supposed to be immune to death? Tried to kill him but he just kept regenerating his health to the point that I couldnt get him down to even half health, in the end after another sex session I managed to get into sneak mode and whack him for 6x damage thus killing him in one blow. Idk if you intended to make him become yours after knotting but after 10 attempts of no knotting I decided to try killing him instead. This is not the same problem as the other poster, I can kill random wolves fine including the other wolves in the cave but only this specific wolf had the problem.

[/quote']

I had invisa-alpha problems too, he didn't do anything. Stone dog crashes my game on mounting. Otherwise, it's been great.

Edit: never mind about Alpha, saved in that spot and then loaded and he magically appeared :3