KW/Exhibition Backwards?

Curious about this one. Many of you are familiar with my trans-sim, Erin. When I pose her, I have to tell her to take off her top in order for her penis to show. Shouldn't that be her bottoms? Sorry, but sometimes those little details bug me too much!

On 11/1/2021 at 12:57 PM, ErinC7214 said:

Curious about this one. Many of you are familiar with my trans-sim, Erin. When I pose her, I have to tell her to take off her top in order for her penis to show. Shouldn't that be her bottoms? Sorry, but sometimes those little details bug me too much!

I do not know that anything should be different for futa than for male. I do not use futa, so can only refer you to use the search feature, as I do know it has been discussed how to set it up, parts, etc.

Male works with bottom, and what top is on does not matter.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/1/2021 at 12:57 PM, ErinC7214 said:

This question surprised me since you actually have experience making content.

The penis is 'attached' to the Sim Bottom and made available as a wearable alternative to the default barbie bottom. It will not show unless that bottom is equipped. KW has the ability to use that bottom while keeping shoes (option) and accessories equipped.

Now we have established when the penis used by KW will appear - let's move on to the top . . . .

The top makes NO difference as long as it IS a top and not a full body (top/bottom) or is too long to obscure the render. I believe you've probably noticed these shots - penis! That Sim is wearing no bottom and a longer top.

Spoiler

Screenshot-690.jpg.9374e725ea5a5cad2636cebf20cbb40e.jpgScreenshot-691.jpg.58daf5150e2cb05ef1dc11caf0ca817c.jpg

>>> Without more information this is the best I can do - but I can recommend troubleshooting the tops: Wear the nude outfit and go into CAS. Now change tops and see if 'one' of them is the problem.

Remember a creator can make a top which can add paint to the bottom half of the body as well - but it shouldn't affect the mesh - so the penis would overlay what ever image the paint was trying to create.