keke-bu Preston face bug

I have a problem with the mod keke-bu Preston. Since on Nexus in the mod posts no help is to be expected, so I hope for it here all the more.
My problem is that Preston has no eyebrows (see picture). I actually only know this from the brown face bug. But since only Preston has the problem and no other NPC so far, it doesn't seem to be that.
I seem to remember when I last installed Fallout 4 a few months ago, that you have to delete some files from the LMCC, but I can't find the solution anymore. Can someone help me further?

Preston.jpg.641b5e8f27f3afe440afd331abdc7d2b.jpg

1 hour ago, steelpanther24 said:

Eyebrows missing is a known issue with True Brows (or some other mod that is in CBBE) and unfortunately, the solution without going into body slide is to revert to an older save.     Is going back one earlier save a workable solution for you?

The picture is from the first meeting with Preston, so that shouldn't be a problem. However, I have not installed True Brows. And as I said Preston is the only NPC that has this problem.

1 hour ago, N.Gamma said:

The picture is from the first meeting with Preston, so that shouldn't be a problem. However, I have not installed True Brows. And as I said Preston is the only NPC that has this problem.

He's using vanilla assets so there shouldn't be an issue.

You "might" find that his brows are inside his head. Open him up in Looks Menu and play around a bit.

slm 1A4D7