1 hour ago, alyosh said:

When I launch a new game, I have CTD while the mods are installed

In no special order the most common causes of this are:

1) having LE mods in your SE load order (for LE users the opposite can give the same result),

2) too many animations (not likely with the latest version of FNIS and appropriate patches, and

3) one or missing missing masters (that is, mods required to use other mods)

Your Papyrus log shows a missing master for one of your mods:

[11/01/2021 - 11:58:00AM] ERROR: File "Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

You might check and see if that mod updated and made the esp obsolete and/or if the mod calling for that mod never updated to reflect the change. You could also try re-installing the Sacrosanct mod to see if it just didn't install correctly the first time. Are you using MO2 to manage your mods or something else?

First of all, thank you all for your help.

I don't use Sacrosanct (I prefer Better vampire) It seems that the message comes from "True hybrid, tainted blood", but I have no  missing master in MO2. I have the same configuration for a while, but it's the first time I encounter this problem.

1 hour ago, Oldwolf58 said:

Your Papyrus log shows a missing master for one of your mods:

[11/01/2021 - 11:58:00AM] ERROR: File "Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

You might check and see if that mod updated and made the esp obsolete and/or if the mod calling for that mod never updated to reflect the change. You could also try re-installing the Sacrosanct mod to see if it just didn't install correctly the first time. Are you using MO2 to manage your mods or something else?

I've tried a new game without "True hybrid, tainted blood", but I still have ctd.