How to find corrupt mods that do not have any plugins ?

4 hours ago, Marg597 said:

I'm not sure what you mean.  Not every mod has to have a plugin.  It depends on what the mod is trying to do and how it was designed to work.  Can you provide any example?

1. Game ran fine from F4SE yesterday, untill i installed some mods without any plugins.

2. Disabled all plugins on the right side of Mod Organizer. Still game crash.

3. Started game directly from Fallout4.exe instead of F4SE. Runs without crash.

How to find what mods are crashing game ?

1 hour ago, Tinxi said:

1. Game ran fine from F4SE yesterday, untill i installed some mods without any plugins.

2. Disabled all plugins on the right side of Mod Organizer. Still game crash.

3. Started game directly from Fallout4.exe instead of F4SE. Runs without crash.

How to find what mods are crashing game ?

Disable group of mods and test, if game run ok - enable half of this group and test, this way you will find problem mod

In addition to what Indarello has suggested, if you are using Mod Organizer 2, you can click to sort by date on the left side and that way you can see all the ones you just installed, and can disable those and try 1 or 2 at a time (grouping by whether you installed something that requires something else to run and make sure that mod has all of its dependencies enabled).

If it ran ok before you installed stuff, and then you installed stuff and it's crashing, then it very likely could be something specific to what you just installed, or some conflict between what you installed and what you already had installed.

Edited by Marg597
run-on sentance :(