• 4 weeks later...

I can not speak English
I try to communicate with you using Google Translate
Actually you need to read AAF wiki-XML-race to support Nanakochan, then download the other MOD and edit ESP to support nanarace

I am not very clear about whether the animation and pex need to be modified.
But I just did the above steps to influence NanaRace in the game.

If you speak Korean or Chinese, you can find some tutorials on their Fallout4 forum.
By the way, it is difficult to find tutorials in Japanese forums, even if the author of Nanakochan is Japanese.

The author of AnimeRace Nanakochan has clearly stated that he does not want his mods to be used for adult mods, so it is difficult to find Patches on English and Japanese websites.
If needed, you can visit 툴리우스 채널.

On 10/31/2021 at 4:29 AM, some person who shoots said:

Hey,i wish to ask out of curiousity. I noticed that female nanakochan npcs don't approach me or surrender,is there a way to fix it via the FO4Editor or some other way?

Any information both good and bad is greatly appreciated!

Is that a custom race (like ikaros androids or servitron)?

if it is, you have to edit the racedata xml file and add the race id

On 11/27/2021 at 3:50 AM, ibukirei said:

I can not speak English
I try to communicate with you using Google Translate
Actually you need to read AAF wiki-XML-race to support Nanakochan, then download the other MOD and edit ESP to support nanarace

I am not very clear about whether the animation and pex need to be modified.
But I just did the above steps to influence NanaRace in the game.

If you speak Korean or Chinese, you can find some tutorials on their Fallout4 forum.
By the way, it is difficult to find tutorials in Japanese forums, even if the author of Nanakochan is Japanese.

The author of AnimeRace Nanakochan has clearly stated that he does not want his mods to be used for adult mods, so it is difficult to find Patches on English and Japanese websites.
If needed, you can visit 툴리우스 채널.

Ah okay,thank you! I'll check this out

• 1 year later...

not sure if this goes wit the topic or not but i literally installed the nanako anime race and i have the AAF and whenever i do animation my player body texture changes and i cant fix it i tried everything nothing is working