ECH Sheer to Waist Open V3.package

ECH Sheer to Waist Open V3.package

Here's our gorgeous Erin once again modeling our new and improved high waisted, crotchless, sheer pantyhose.

Update from one of my first uploads. This was the original project which helped me learn to create custom content. All I wanted was a better pair of pantyhose than the crap pair included in the base game. 

C'mon, striped hosiery? Really? I'm not dressing a clown! The folks over at EA obviously have no fashion sense, or are all men, one of the two!

Thanks to 3 fantastic people here on LL (you know who you are), I think I've accomplished my goal.

If you are using the old version 2, go ahead and remove and replace it with version 3. The new version mirrors the base game pantyhose conversion I recently uploaded. It standardizes the available colors while offering the higher waistband, that is if you want to see it peeking out from under your sim's clothing.

Offered in Nude, Suntan, Coffee, Gray, Black, and White.

Available for Everyday, Formal, Career, and Outerwear, as well as Valid for Random and Maternity.

KW enabled. KW#:  0x16BC0BEF313220C5

Enjoy folks! I never get tired of pantyhose and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! 

Coffee.png

Gray.png

Nude.png

Suntan.png

White.png

Black.png

Edited by ErinC7214
  • Guest changed the title to E.C. Hosiery Presents: Better Pantyhose! [UPDATED]
  • 1 month later...

While before I hadn't a use for high-waisted hose, I knew they were here if needed. Well, they 'got needed'.

While working on a Chun Li cosplay using Nonsequitur's outfit, and having an issue finding a working link ( http://sims3updates.net/details.php?cat=cas&id=18734 )for the hair bun covers/tassels, I noticed many of the shots had Chun wearing some 'orange' looking leggings. All default hose/leggings are too short and don't cover the hip 'side' where exposed to the waist sash.

Thanks for these - they will do nicely.

...and they did:

Screenshot-748.jpg.d67718070f5cc153a750015207d0f4f1.jpg

Edited by landess