I’m trying to get seu working but none of the key binds I set work, so when I used the console to go to the four play test room I couldn’t get any animations to load, it would start but the characters would just stand there and do nothing, making me unable to move cause I’m locked in the animation. I’ve tried reinstalling my games and all my mods, changing my load order, starting a new game, and nothing I’m doing seems to work, also I can’t open up the menu for AAF using my home button

Have you read, VERY VERY CAREFULLY, all the AAF requirements found in the "Guide" and are sure that you have them all installed? I did a fresh install a few days ago after many months away from FO4, and it's surprising how much you forget fast.

Edited by FO4Life
  • 2 weeks later...

Can confirm, same thing is happening to me, can't even load aafs home button key, actors stand in place for animations but they never load, I've also followed that guide to a T, have actually spent the last two days debugging and the mods being clunkier than in my old oblivion modding days

2 hours ago, meinarmy said:

Can confirm, same thing is happening to me, can't even load aafs home button key, actors stand in place for animations but they never load, I've also followed that guide to a T, have actually spent the last two days debugging and the mods being clunkier than in my old oblivion modding days

You can try enable debug in data/aaf/aaf_settings and send errors you have and mod list (not esp list) 

On 10/29/2021 at 11:25 AM, agamerderp said:

I’m trying to get seu working but none of the key binds I set work, so when I used the console to go to the four play test room I couldn’t get any animations to load, it would start but the characters would just stand there and do nothing, making me unable to move cause I’m locked in the animation. I’ve tried reinstalling my games and all my mods, changing my load order, starting a new game, and nothing I’m doing seems to work, also I can’t open up the menu for AAF using my home button

Make sure you aren't mixing frameworks, it sounds like you have fourplay version installed if you are able to coc 4test.  The AAF version of Sex em Up is here:

Had the same issue but found a fix.  My problem was that AAF showed up but the animations would not work when they were working fine weeks ago. Here is what i did to fix it. i went to steam and started the game but left it on the launcher pop-up for the game.  I left it on that for a while then exited out and then ran the game in vortex through the launcher that allows modified scripts. Don't know if it will work for you but its worth a shot.