Any way to change the schlong size in male characters?

Currently using atomic bodies and thought to give variety sizes to all male characters in common wealth. Is this possible though? Since we don't have anything similar to Schlongs of Skyrim in Fo4, I thought bodyslide can be used to change shapes/sizes and redistribute it to all other characters.

5 hours ago, dWarden18 said:

Currently using atomic bodies and thought to give variety sizes to all male characters in common wealth. Is this possible though? Since we don't have anything similar to Schlongs of Skyrim in Fo4, I thought bodyslide can be used to change shapes/sizes and redistribute it to all other characters.

You will need to create this slider manually in bodyslide, also it will look bad on not erected males. 

And also it will cause in aaf scenes clipping thru belly if you will make it longer

Edited by Indarello
1 hour ago, Indarello said:

You will need to create this slider manually in bodyslide, also it will look bad on not erected males. 

And also it will cause in aaf scenes clipping thru belly if you will make it longer

I see gotta try it out in bodyslide then. I was also wondering can dongs of fallout be made compatible with AAF using custom patches or did anyone ever tried?