Peter Parker

20 hours ago, ZombieZum said:

Thank you! was missing spidey, now i can add him to my series! 

hope one of these works on females so i can make a female spidey too

wonder if there's a venom or mary jane out there? so hard to find stuff in this endless sea of mods! (or to find ones that still work!)

• 3 months later...

I'm having an issue with my Peter, or more accurately, Peter's peter. When he gets naked, it's plain to see that his twig and berries are pitch black.

While troubleshooting, I removed all skin details one by one. With all skin details removed, his whole body is pitch black. I can't seem to find what's causing this. has anyone run into this before?

Peter's Pecker 1.jpg

Peter's Pecker 2.jpg

17 hours ago, cfreeknight said:

I'm having an issue with my Peter, or more accurately, Peter's peter. When he gets naked, it's plain to see that his twig and berries are pitch black.

While troubleshooting, I removed all skin details one by one. With all skin details removed, his whole body is pitch black. I can't seem to find what's causing this. has anyone run into this before?

I have the same issue and did some troubleshooting too. One of the skin details gives his entire skin color. Oddly, selecting a default face fixes the problem. However, THE BETTER SOLUTION is to add one of the Noir and Dark Sims Pen!s and Test!cles Tattoos. This seems to completely fix Peter's peter.

6 hours ago, CongoApe said:

I have the same issue and did some troubleshooting too. One of the skin details gives his entire skin color. Oddly, selecting a default face fixes the problem. However, THE BETTER SOLUTION is to add one of the Noir and Dark Sims Pen!s and Test!cles Tattoos. This seems to completely fix Peter's peter.

I tried the Noir penis tattoos. It covered most of the penis but still had black spots and the testicles were still all black. Since you say there are tattoos that cover the whole area, I'll go searching for it.

18 hours ago, CongoApe said:

I tried the Noir penis tattoos. It covered most of the penis but still had black spots and the testicles were still all black. Since you say there are tattoos that cover the whole area, I'll go searching for it.

It seems I didn't try enough swatches the first time. I looked again and found one that looks great and covers all the black. Thanks for the suggestion. I'm still curious about why the body is completely black under all that, but Peter is playable now.