I'm pretty sure i installed all the mods correctly.

I renamed the original meshes.bsa. Extracted everything from inside it, into a folder. Replaced what i wanted with vivid futanari, And that one skeleton, not Growlif's. The other one for BBB. And then recompressed that into another .bsa. Boobs and butts work fine. Still working on figuring out how to make only the player character have hermaphroditism.

Used MO2 and OBMM. And manual installation. To get the other mods that i needed.

Obviously use MO2 to launch obse_loader.

But the men... Some of them still use the vanilla model. And those that don't, Tend to have stretched dicks. That go on infinitely. Sometimes it isn't all stretched. Like in a rape animation. But... it usually is.

Is there some skeleton, or penis mod i'm missing? Schlongs of Oblivion or something along that nature?

Also, after an animation. My player model bugs out, and my character starts going all over the place. If i try to play another one. Only real fixes are showracemenu. Or to restart the game. 

If i add a body replacer. As an OMOD. It doesn't change anything ingame. And trying to use it with blockhead setbody or something like that. Just causes the infinite boob and ass glitch. But for some reason. Just replacing the original meshes in the .BSA with that body replacer's. Doesn't cause infinite boob and butt glitch. Not sure why. Guess the game's engine supports it better, that way?

If you use   archive invalidate: or SkyBSA  a skeleton in a folder will always overwrite the skeleton in a BSA.

And if you use Lovers/LAPF you never change the skeleton ! ! !  You use the LAPF skeleton ( the only skeleton with penis bones. Without penis bones you get a stretched penis )

The body you place in  meshes\characters\_male will be used by all NPCs and the player.

If you want a unique player body you can use SetBody and change the body in game. ( You can also change NPCs )

Or you use Blockhead. put the body you want in the Blockhead overwrite folder and when you start the game the player has the right body. ( Works with NPCs too. Or you can set a body for a whole race. e.g. Nord more muscular, female bigger tits. Elfs slim, small tits,...

And the body during sex you set in the Lovers with PK setting spell.

A female player can be Futa and have a dick during sex.  The body you want you put in the LAPF folders ( meshes\clothes\as and in one of the free number folders ) .

You can also set a Body for all NPCs and a traget spell can change only one NPC.

Skeleton problem / stretched penis  and how to set a "player only body" with SetBody/Blockhead and Lovers see my yellow Link below.

17 hours ago, fejeena said:

If you use   archive invalidate: or SkyBSA  a skeleton in a folder will always overwrite the skeleton in a BSA.

And if you use Lovers/LAPF you never change the skeleton ! ! !  You use the LAPF skeleton ( the only skeleton with penis bones. Without penis bones you get a stretched penis )

The body you place in  meshes\characters\_male will be used by all NPCs and the player.

If you want a unique player body you can use SetBody and change the body in game. ( You can also change NPCs )

Or you use Blockhead. put the body you want in the Blockhead overwrite folder and when you start the game the player has the right body. ( Works with NPCs too. Or you can set a body for a whole race. e.g. Nord more muscular, female bigger tits. Elfs slim, small tits,...

And the body during sex you set in the Lovers with PK setting spell.

A female player can be Futa and have a dick during sex.  The body you want you put in the LAPF folders ( meshes\clothes\as and in one of the free number folders ) .

You can also set a Body for all NPCs and a traget spell can change only one NPC.

Skeleton problem / stretched penis  and how to set a "player only body" with SetBody/Blockhead and Lovers see my yellow Link below.

Well. Even if i do invalidate it with OBMM. I can't launch the game from OBMM. So it likely wouldn't work... but i'll try it i guess.

Also. There doesn't appear to be a blockhead overwrite folder.

Why start with OBMM ?

With a No-Steam Oblivion version you use the OBSE Loader exe

If you have a Steam Oblivion version you use Oblivion.exe  ( !! Never the , OblivionLauncher.exe  !  it will mess up your load order !!! )

OBMM you use to sort your Mods.

You have OBSE ?  You need it to play Lovers Mods.

You can install SkyBSA . It is a OBSE plugin. Only one dll file you put in the data\OBSE\plugins  folder.  ( Or you use the OBMM archive invalidate  or do it manually )

If you have the right penis in the folders you have no penis stretching.  ( Lovers penis in meshes\clothes\as )

How to check if you have the right penis and how to reinstall if penis meshes are wrong see

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

Also the Link for SkyBSA download

Or how to do archive invalidate manually.

--------------------

archive invalidate: With OBMM or Skybsa or manually.

The vanilla game first looks for a file in the packed bsa files. If it finds the file ( meshes, textures, sound) it will use it and never look in the loose folders.

When Mods only use new created meshes you have no problems.

But if you use vanilla replacer ( body, armor-clothes or change the vanilla pictures,.... ) then the game will not use the replacers.

With archive invalidate you tell the game: First look in the loose folders, if you can't find anything there, look in the packed bsa files.

!t does not "invalidate" any files. It "invalidate" the first-look-in-the-archive (bsa) Search function.