Sims 3 all animations with pictures ?

31 minutes ago, Tinxi said:

Is there a list of all sims 3 animations with pictures ?

Some animators include picture or GIF's of the animations on their download page. Considering one can be at 1000 animations for the Sims 3, no ONE has attempted to create an inclusive post with the information you mention of ALL the animators work.

Feel free to do so . . . . .

8 minutes ago, landess said:

Some animators include picture or GIF's of the animations on their download page. Considering one can be at 1000 animations for the Sims 3, no ONE has attempted to create an inclusive post with the information you mention of ALL the animators work.

Feel free to do so . . . . .

I am mainly searching for these. Any clue most appreciated.

3 hours ago, Tinxi said:

I am mainly searching for these. Any clue most appreciated.

Well, those are TS4 animations, and do not think that animator ever did TS3. But as @landess says, more than 1,000 TS3 animations (I have more than 1,000 and do not use pets), I have seen similar. Exactly which are by whom, I can not say.

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Well, those are TS4 animations, and do not think that animator ever did TS3. But as @landess says, more than 1,000 TS3 animations (I have more than 1,000 and do not use pets), I have seen similar. Exactly which are by whom, I can not say.

Is there some link for the list of all sims 3 animations made so far ? plz share.

3 minutes ago, Tinxi said:

Is there some link for the list of all sims 3 animations made so far ? plz share.

No easy button link that I am aware of. You may wish to try the search box, top right corner... "Sims 3 animations" or something along those lines. Also look in Sims 3 downloads section.

On 10/26/2021 at 2:58 AM, Tinxi said:

Is there a list of all sims 3 animations with pictures ?

When I uploaded my own animations here I took a lot of sample images but cut them down to six so not to avalanche people with sample images.

But it's also difficult to show every part of what's in the animation as a preview in a static jpeg here because the animation changes (which is why it's an animation) and people were going to download it anyway, and having full gifs would slow the page loading dramatically.