Flashy Crime and Punishement

Hello,

i discovered that i am missing a patch for the raider faction.

Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment_RGE_Patch.esp

I am not sure what it does but its the master to the Raider gang extended.

This has been removed from Nexus.

Thanks

41 minutes ago, travelmedic said:

I think some of those mods are going to end up on mod sanctum  

modsanctum.org

but that site is still on closed beta right now.  Supposedly going to come off beta sometime this month, but ?????

Thanks. I bookmark it for the future.

56 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Thanks. I bookmark it for the future.

Oh hey, I did some searching and found this, It's a document with a bunch of removed nexus mods and where they are being officially rehosted.  There's a discord link in there for Flashy, don't know if it works.  Some other discord links on reddit posts were supposedly dead.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Im5Mg-l2btRsYVOjaJa0slrjDcXNvi41J5pHw_Zuwqw/edit

10 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Oh hey, I did some searching and found this, It's a document with a bunch of removed nexus mods and where they are being officially rehosted.  There's a discord link in there for Flashy, don't know if it works.  Some other discord links on reddit posts were supposedly dead.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Im5Mg-l2btRsYVOjaJa0slrjDcXNvi41J5pHw_Zuwqw/edit

Thanks. I am surprised that the list is relatively small.

In any case, this helps really. Especially for the mods i was looking. It turned out that Flashy Crime and Punishment relies on a separate mod that is outdated for Raiders.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually just located all of Flashy's mods yesterday. He no longer has them hosted on the new modsanctum discord but they are currently being hosted by another well known mod author on their discord along with a few other modders that are also waiting to move over to modscanctum. If you are still searching for the new files updated to the current version let me know.