Weird box seam around the dick

Hey so first time posting, hello there! So recently I installed a mod called HIMBO because I was thrilled to have a male body overhaul finally and it worked for a while, but now I reinstalled everything after backing up my mod folder for AE coming out but now my characters who have dicks have a weird box seam around the genitalia and I'm wondering if anyone has a fix to this? I followed all the steps listed on both mod pages but it's still there and I'm kinda getting frustrated so a little help would be appreciated! Thanks! 

• 1 month later...

I'm dealing with the same issue installed himbo and there is a hole in the male body, even tho after getting (sos) for Skyrim it works but still wears underwear. 

I think the major problem right now with Skyrim AE is not compatible with a lot of mods as well some mods require skse64 which if you have the latest version of Skyrim AE it will not work with it, just need to wait for new skse patches.
if you found a solution for it please inform me 

On 10/20/2021 at 4:39 PM, mothmaam said:

a weird box seam around the genitalia

Depending on what you mean by that it could just be a mismatch between what texture the body is using and what the schlong is using. If this is the case then the solution is to get the schlong texture which matches your body's.

With situations like this it is generally better to provide an image rather than rely on your descriptive skills.

6 minutes ago, kleeboss said:

I'm dealing with the same issue

and then you go on to describe an entirely different issue.

6 minutes ago, kleeboss said:

there is a hole in the male body, even tho after getting (sos) for Skyrim it works but still wears underwear

So which is it? A hole or wearing underwear? A hole means you are missing the schlong either because none are installed or none have been assigned to the PC or NPC. Underwear generally means you chose the nevernude body on installation.