Which hair?

1 hour ago, OysterMug said:

Does anyone know which hair this is and have a copy? TIA

Icon.png

Dont know wich but i think its a base game hair but wtih active mod retextures,i think i remember it from old forum,maybe its here,just search,they have a lot of old things from old forum -> http://www.sexfetishforum.com/hentai/the-klub-17-3d-sexvilla-updates-every-day-rooms-textures-poses-models/?PHPSESSID=1d240b821cbc113c3ed8469e72af5d90

Edited by vascosnts

Thx for the reply.

It's definitely not a base hair. And of the some 500 additional hairs I have (okay, I'm exaggerating), this one is not among them. The original model was uploaded to MG years ago with the name "Kate", with no instructions or list of any mods used (that always infuriated me.) And requests as to what hair he used went unanswered. ?

Edited by OysterMug

Are you sure it's not a base hair? I used to alter some of the base hair lengths when I was using 7.5 by modifying the textures, it's quite similar to hair # 009.

1985989294_Hair009.png.37c2de65a4253b847b2ba7e4a831b1c6.png

I have virtually all available hairs made for the game, plus VX hook4/5 $ hairs and don't have one that looks exactly like that.

Edited by nikoli grimm
6 hours ago, nikoli grimm said:

Are you sure it's not a base hair? I used to alter some of the base hair lengths when I was using 7.5 by modifying the textures, it's quite similar to hair # 009.

1985989294_Hair009.png.37c2de65a4253b847b2ba7e4a831b1c6.png

I have virtually all available hairs made for the game, plus VX hook4/5 $ hairs and don't have one that looks exactly like that.

It's possible it's an AM replacement for a Base Hair, but whatever it is, it's definitely not 100% stock.

1 hour ago, nikoli grimm said:

I believe hair09 uses hair11_style01 for it's textures.

Thanks. I have several retextures of hair09 (all long) that I tried to shorten to reproduce the hair, only to discover hair09 is layered using a another unknown texture. So even if I erased 09, there was still another long layer underneath.

And 09 has to be split into layers of its own just to shorten in back w/o shortening in front.

It looks to be a much bigger project than I care to tackle at this time. :(

Edited by OysterMug