Kimetsu no Yaiba - The Hinokami Chronicles (Request)

The anime that was quite the big hit in 2019 has become a game!

From what I have heard, the graphic has faitfully adpated the anime style, and from just the looks of it, it looks quite gorgeous.

The game is using the Unreal Engine, so I think there are modders that are currently trying to get the models from the game.

I know that it takes a while for the modding to happen for any games, but I will put a request, so that we can have a place for people to share their mods if they wish to.

410726.jpg

DemonSlayer_FI.jpg

Demon-Slayer-Kimetsu-no-Yaiba---The-Hinokami-Chronicles----PlayStation-5.jpg

QL40czI.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 8/28/2022 at 10:44 AM, Nikobell4 said:

Someone needs to make an Awakened Nezuko nude mod' it's a much better version of her and we have a standard Nezuko nude mod so the Awakened should definitely get one

The guy who made the old mods deleted his patreon and is pretty much gone from the face of the internets. You're gonna have to find a new person to make mods.

On 9/4/2022 at 2:45 AM, Lampyris said:

The guy who made the old mods deleted his patreon and is pretty much gone from the face of the internets. You're gonna have to find a new person to make mods.

that seems to happen a lot' why is that?' so many people who make these really good mods end up deleting their mods or the Patreon and it sucks' I wonder why they do it

• 2 months later...