Don't Remove Piercings

1 hour ago, Arcpaladin said:

Hi, I'm using AAF and am getting a wee bit annoyed that everytime they're bangin', she removes her clothes AND all her piercings. How can I keep any piercings in her body from being removed during "happy-fun" time?

If you are using the Ultimate AAF Patch (UAP) there's an option about undressing at install, you can pick the one where it says it'll try and just take slot 33 (torso) off.  Then you just go through each mod in your MCM that has an undress feature and try turning that feature off.  But It's not always possible as some mods might not have an option.

Edit:  Of course, the slot 33 solution isn't perfect, if you are using a mod where the high heels / shoes are slot 33, then it will only take your shoes off.  It works fine with vanilla armor / armor where the torso slot is actually covering body.  There's also a no strip mod, but there might be issues with it / few mods call it.

Edited by Marg597
more info
4 hours ago, Arcpaladin said:

Hi, I'm using AAF and am getting a wee bit annoyed that everytime they're bangin', she removes her clothes AND all her piercings. How can I keep any piercings in her body from being removed during "happy-fun" time?

Also you can try no-strip item manager