IdolM@ster Starlit Season Mod Thread

On 12/26/2022 at 4:50 PM, karta583759 said:

Can somebody please tell me what mod do I need for the practice room as a stage?
And also how to do this low angle view?
Thanks

Did you find any way to get low angle view? I tried to make a camera mod through Cheat Engine but it is a bit hard because I could get yaw and pitch data but the game crash after a while if I change it... 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/29/2023 at 7:44 PM, magicturkey said:

你能和我分享一下吗?

I didn't know anything about UE and I could do id by checking this video:

And you may face some problems with the pak file and you may solve them by checking this Reddit thread:

• 2 weeks later...

as a noob to this game and moding what would everyone recommend if I wanted just simple clothing changes (like other user created outfits) and a basic but high quality nude mod (with no pubes). Also is there a tutorial for where they go thanks in advanced. [ reason I ask is I want the most up-to-date or most recent mod releases for said mods so I don have to try and search through 26 form pages :) ]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

大家好!

很遗憾我不会英语。我想请问大家,我经常在视频网站上看到有偶像身上写着“肉便器”等等的文字配合着裸体的mod,但是我却从未找到这种mod的文件,请问你们能提供给我吗?这文字mod配合着裸体与羞涩脸真的让我很兴奋!

On 11/23/2021 at 1:59 AM, nr894h9n said:

New song: Nandodemo Waraou  (765 All Stars + Kohaku + Aya)

New costume: Starry Futures and ACE COMBAT collab

New free challenge mode: Luminous Japan 47

New characters: Kaede Takagaki, Kotoha Tanaka, Mamimi Tanaka.

image.png.950ceb79fc3a16e9529ceb3320fea9d4.png

On 7/10/2023 at 12:54 PM, 皮卡训练师 said:

大家好!

很遗憾我不会英语。我想请问大家,我经常在视频网站上看到有偶像身上写着“肉便器”等等的文字配合着裸体的mod,但是我却从未找到这种mod的文件,请问你们能提供给我吗?这文字mod配合着裸体与羞涩脸真的让我很兴奋!

就像这样的mod,各位大佬有没有啊?能不能分享一下?万分感谢!

IMG_20230715_105045.jpg

I would desperately LOVE to play this game, either modded or just vanilla, however, I cannot fathom HOW to actually buy the bloody thing. If some kind soul could please provide me with a simple (or as simple as it could be made) way of obtaining this (yes, I've tried the 'high seas' but haven't found it on a site I'm familiar with and trust to use). Apologies if this is a case of me being incredibly dense.

Edited by Kaladarm
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2023 at 8:42 AM, Kaladarm said:

I would desperately LOVE to play this game, either modded or just vanilla, however, I cannot fathom HOW to actually buy the bloody thing. If some kind soul could please provide me with a simple (or as simple as it could be made) way of obtaining this (yes, I've tried the 'high seas' but haven't found it on a site I'm familiar with and trust to use). Apologies if this is a case of me being incredibly dense.

Maybe you can find it on steam

2 hours ago, xwanaaaaaa said:

Maybe you can find it on steam

maybe, if you live in asia you can buy it or risking your account getting banned by using vpn

On 3/20/2023 at 2:43 AM, KryxRed said:

This body works with PH MOD but don't work for 3 girls (Leon, Aya and Chika), why? 

Lesson outfit for these girls should be nude but it is this "Diamant" outfit.

Hide contents

aya leon shika.JPG

Hide contents

aya.JPG

Hide contents

leon.JPG

Hide contents

shika.JPG

I have the same probem,is there any can solve it?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/20/2023 at 2:43 AM, KryxRed said:

This body works with PH MOD but don't work for 3 girls (Leon, Aya and Chika), why? 

Lesson outfit for these girls should be nude but it is this "Diamant" outfit.

Reveal hidden contents

aya leon shika.JPG

Reveal hidden contents

aya.JPG

Reveal hidden contents

leon.JPG

Reveal hidden contents

shika.JPG

dude, i love your  body painting mod, can u share me this mod or tell me about how to get it? thanks a lot

• 2 weeks later...