IdolM@ster Starlit Season Mod Thread

On 10/15/2022 at 5:22 AM, イリヤ said:

Distribute Spring Lovers modifications

Please adjust the nipple color

sl_mod.zip 3.3 MB · 101 downloads

Thank you very much!! Sorry i said i wouldn't make another question, but i for the love of god can't find the completely nude outfit that is compatible with the PHMOD and that substitute the training clothes or another type of clothes that is not the Spring Lovers outfit, sorry to be a bothersome

On 10/10/2022 at 1:40 PM, イリヤ said:

PH MOD.zip

This pubic hair mod has the following contents.

5 types of pubic hair

・Pubic hair A-E

3 different nipple colors

・Nipple Color A-C

However, the colors of Nipple Color A and Nipple Color B are light.

I like the one that is easy to see, so I would prefer a darker color, but I can't remodel it because I don't have an artistic flair.

Could someone please modify Nipple Color A and Nipple Color B to make them easier to see?

Thank you in advance!

Thanks very much! I have tried the PH mod with bust 2x enlargement mod but there is clipping with the long hair of certain characters and the bust. May I know ho to solve this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome to see so much progress! I saw this game at launch and decided to put it off until the modding scene picked up. Glad to see it has!

Just one question from me, is there a list of costume IDs anywhere? Like which costume is ID 017 etc? A lot of mods seem to replace the same costume and they don't always say which. It would be a good reference to avoid conflicts.