Where do I find NVSE Version 16?

Hello there! 

As the title suggests, I am trying to find NVSE Version 16. Everywhere I find it, the download links have either been removed, or it is a very shady website usually not even in english. 

I know the file is old, so I believe that is why it seems to be difficult to find, however, I am hoping the only options are not shady websites, as I will likely just give up and move straight to Fallout 4 modding.

Anyhoo, if anyone has either the download link or the ability to upload your own files, I would appreciate you sharing said information here so I can grab them.

Also, side note, I am trying to download this to get Sexout working. I tried Sexout Lite first, and it said I need version 16 or it will not work. Which was quite helpful. If anyone has any information or guides for Sexout, that would be nice too, but I think with the information I have I am good, however my information is outdated as it comes from a guide about 8 years old.

Thanks for the help in advance ^u^