5 hours ago, Fotogen said:

Its LE mod. Needs proper conversion to SE.

Never load LE mods into SE. Not without conversion.

I did a conversion, which consisted of only needing a header update. The mod works fine. There are 6 fairies, and this is the only with this problem. It's just a mesh/texture issue.

@coolfreaky

I have already inspected the wings in NifSkope, and I couldn't spot any problems. Funny thing is, when I was on my low end PC they simply didn't show. But this pic is one that is able to see the problem. The effect is much more pronounced in game. Also, I have this mod on xb1 and the wings work no problem. It's odd...

may be the meshe it self has an issue !   

find first the one that is not showing in game . than you pic any wings.nif that works open in nifskope and save as the one to replace.

test in your game .

if it is not working something is wrong with the esp or the scripts may be add  ' address library '.  if it is working  open the file.nif and fix the textures path to the one that was not showing.

test in your game .

if it is not working the textures are faulty . if is showing correctly than you are done .

@coolfreaky 

Okay so I reset the textures in NifSkope, used the adjust texture sources spell, and hit save. NifSkope caught a couple of errors and fixed them. It shows up perfect in NifSkope so I thought it would be good. But in game, they are still messed up. This is on a new game btw. So it's not baked in to my save or anything else weird. I'm thinking maybe the mesh has a problem, like you said.