Sexlab included animations

So im not sure if im missing something but from what i can tell there is no way to quickly disable all animations that come with sexlab? Whenever im starting a new game i have to go into sexlab MCM and manually un-check all animations. Makes trying out new packs a pain since you only want the pack animations to play.

Also are animations selected randomly? I cant tell but im leaning towards no. 

2 hours ago, vedixsz said:

So im not sure if im missing something but from what i can tell there is no way to quickly disable all animations that come with sexlab? Whenever im starting a new game i have to go into sexlab MCM and manually un-check all animations. Makes trying out new packs a pain since you only want the pack animations to play.

Also are animations selected randomly? I cant tell but im leaning towards no. 

Go to the mcm, click on Clean and Rebuild, under registry click suppress disabled animations (after you disabled all the animations you don't want) and now they should be disabled every time you start a new game.

Wait what? I have to enable all those in sexlab??? I thought just register with animation loader was enough? 

In sexlab probably 50% are unchecked and checking them on does not makes my animation list in game longer... ? Im confused 

Edited by airnox
2 hours ago, airnox said:

Wait what? I have to enable all those in sexlab??? I thought just register with animation loader was enough? 

In sexlab probably 50% are unchecked and checking them on does not makes my animation list in game longer... ? Im confused 

Take what i say with a grain of salt, im new to this and im also confused lol. Half the time i think its playing animations that i remember disabling. 

• 1 month later...